I am going to deactivate my account indefinitely. I come here daily only to express my thoughts about dramas and not apni insult karwa nay. Goodbye and take care until we meet again.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am going to deactivate my account indefinitely. I come here daily only to express my thoughts about dramas and not apni insult karwa nay. Goodbye and take care until we meet again.
Kaun SA insult Bhai
what happened?I hope you are ok?Take care of yourself 😳
@sunshine_soul
https://twitter.com/invictaxs/status/1630988614631923712?t=zNlO0_4dr8iiN1UO1yOTdw&s=19
they look so so beautiful,why would the makers give them such z grade show
iss big bang ko khoobsurat couples hi milte hai barbaad karne ke liye?🤔Why did they take an A lister actress in this show,when she has no literal role to play in this show😡.Any tom dick and harry could have played this showpiece fl role.The makers just ruined a dreamy pair with their utter nonsense show🤢.Hats off,only big bang is capable of doing such atrocious thing
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpMNyGVD576/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
such a beautiful vm,this made me cry😭.Makers are so dumb,they just lost out on a blockbuster due to their dumbness.Ek toh iss drama ka ost,they could have made such superior use of the couple with this ost but what they did is astounding to even watch😳.