Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
It probably happened during the storms in January 🤣 lots of tree got uprooted and fell on the roads
Aaj toh matlab Piya ka ticket kaat do duniya se
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
True. Its really horrible that there is probably no woman on this planet who doesn't have a story like this. I mean what kind of society is being created. I dont keep it but u make good point. I should thank u sweetie. such moments can be difficult. Especially those women and girls who are too shy types ❤️
Yes 🥺🥺
Mumbai se aaya mera dost, dost ko salaam karo 🤣
Oh yes! Hope it is going wonderfully 👍🏼
Yeh bhi sahi hai 😆
I think it is so far ❤️
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k