Yeh kya peacock ban ke ghum raha hai and TmD wedding is done .. bride has exposed herself
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeh kya peacock ban ke ghum raha hai and TmD wedding is done .. bride has exposed herself
Originally posted by: EIICETJWGG5BIYZ6
Yeh kya peacock ban ke ghum raha hai
TMD wedding?
I doubt it...there will be Seerat elopement drama
These actors will have nothing to do
Promotion must be limited to pre-marriage functions
I think the women's day shoot got over and they probably started shooting for holika dahan.
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
I doubt it...there will be Seerat elopement drama
These actors will have nothing to do
Promotion must be limited to pre-marriage functions
He posted pic with his costume.
Ayesha refused to reveal it.
Don't know what, looks like some skit or dance ka dress.
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
I think the women's day shoot got over and they probably started shooting for holika dahan.
Okay maybe Holika dahan s shot at night. You r right.
ML s costume s too much for that I think.
Looks like some dance costume.
No Sai was wearing house shirt .. maybe a blouse was peeping out in pink as the shirt was open
Virat and Sai should be overwhelmed to celebrate Holi with their 2 kids for the first time.
Hopefully next Holi they will be together.
Okay maybe Holika dahan s shot at night. You r right.
ML s costume s too much for that I think.
Looks like some dance costume.
Ayesha also had put on lots of makeup in her live. Maybe there could be a dance.