I don't want to kill you, baby... Just wait !
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don't want to kill you, baby... Just wait !
I don't need pain to cry..
I just need someone's love , love hurts more than pain
I didn't die with you, I was waiting for you !
I don't want you near me always..
I don't dream of you
But
I want you safe,
I care for you
I don't hate you,
I never Hated you
Living without her since ages,
Ruling over everyone,
The powerful one, needed some peace..
yaha toh khoon kharabe ki baatein chal rahe hai🤣I don't want to kill you, baby... Just wait !
aaj hi🤣
Shreya wala hi suna hai bas 🤣
remake bhi bana hai kya ish song ka 🤣???
tum bin jau kaha? 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k