I wish we get to hear what they r saying 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I wish we get to hear what they r saying 😆
❤️ yumna is looking cute 😍
❤️ I haven’t watched this show but have seen some scenes thanks to vms
This was a beautiful show... Wahn in ki chemistry itni nahi the but whole story was just mond blowing 😍😍😍😍😍
are jisme Murtu meerub ke peeche jaata hai restaurant mein😂😂Originally posted by: midniteangel
Aur hume pata bhi nahi chala consummation ki bare main... atleast hint tho dete 🤣🤣🤣
Which bts is this?
uski aag ko murtasim ka juice Kaafi hai bujane ke liye
are jisme Murtu meerub ke peeche jaata hai restaurant mein😂😂
Ohh that bts 😆
Mujhe laga koi naya bts agaya tha 🤭🤭
are jisme Murtu meerub ke peeche jaata hai restaurant mein😂😂
Can you share the links plz
I don’t have someone in previous thread shared it
Everybody is saying that episode is skippable and I just can’t wait to see all the dukh dard peeda🤣