Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hum yeh drama last epi tk dekhein gy 😂😂😂
Maybe Meheer's favorite color is white, maybe that's why she likes to wear white kapre.Waise walima main bhi Mahi ne white hi pehna hai🤣🤣
White is the most preferred colour for men and women, both during life and at burial but still I don't know why I don't like wearing white clothes
Arre mujhe yeh batao uske pas itne white kapro ka stock kaha se aya hai,which young girl loves to wear this much white😆.I am seeing this white clothes obsession for the first time literally
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Maybe Meheer's favorite color is white, maybe that's why she likes to wear white kapre.
Shaadi se phle ek bhi white kapra nhi pehna,Shaadi ke baad white uska fav color ban gya bolo🤣
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
White is the most preferred colour for men and women, both during life and at burial but still I don't know why I don't like wearing white clothes
i wear white pretty rarely,dont see many ppl preferring white around me that much as well😕
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Hum yeh drama last epi tk dekhein gy 😂😂😂
wohi ap itna torture kar liya khudko 12 epis tak toh baki sab epis dekh ke hi chain ayega🤣