Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you for the tag :)! Aarohi has a reaction finally!
Bade Papa ko bhi akkal aagayi shayad!
But what is happening? Why are there tikka pictures floating on the net? 🥺
No one s interested in making abhi phirse ...🤣🤣
Bade papa s not mainly 🤣🤣
Any one missing old arohi soon u all along with me going to witness
Originally posted by: ammygurl
Bade Papa ko bhi akkal aagayi shayad!
But what is happening? Why are there tikka pictures floating on the net? 🥺
Tilak 4.0
Originally posted by: QOB26QA6BEZ2G5WP
No one s interested in making abhi phirse ...🤣🤣
Bade papa s not mainly 🤣🤣
Any one missing old arohi soon u all along with me going to witness
Old arohi banke ab ko mana karde aur usko chor de wahi sabse accha hoga . instead of getting jealous with ak.
it's not going to happen I guess there are less chances of old arohi be backOriginally posted by: 436GJ2CWRMPMQOQB
No one s interested in making abhi phirse ...🤣🤣
Bade papa s not mainly 🤣🤣
Any one missing old arohi soon u all along with me going to witness
It's because I think makers are bringing back old essence of yrkkh as surekha is returning, they are focusing on kairav too.
Yrkkh is a show where there is no permanent villains so it's possibility is less
Originally posted by: Sushantikhana
it's not going to happen I guess there are less chances of old arohi be back
It's because I think makers are bringing back old essence of yrkkh as surekha is returning, they are focusing on kairav too.
Yrkkh is a show where there is no permanent villains so it's possibility is less
Her insecurity is the main herr illness to her...old arohi ll be back for sure
As she thinks akshu s married someone ...but reality diff
So now Mrs sharma going to convince everyone?
I just need this incest wedding track to end!! I can watch anything but this!!!
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2