Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
well thats just not dome. Write them a scathing email 😆
I doubt they’ll listen 🤣 I wouldn’t be this mad if I had free access like you guys 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
well thats just not dome. Write them a scathing email 😆
I doubt they’ll listen 🤣 I wouldn’t be this mad if I had free access like you guys 😒
Good 🤣🤗
tere liye translate krna padh raha hai🤣
majama
very well (gujarati) 😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
tere liye translate krna padh raha hai🤣
You don’t have to 🤣 I know some of these phrases
mujhe bas itna hi pata hai Gujarati mai🤣🤣
what about the star bharath episodes on utube? 😲Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I doubt they’ll listen 🤣 I wouldn’t be this mad if I had free access like you guys 😒
thank god 🤣
its easy. If u know marathi or bangla it becomes easier 🤣Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
mujhe bas itna hi pata hai Gujarati mai🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
what about the star bharath episodes on utube? 😲
Have you seen them??🤣 They have that stupid rainbow background 😒 not full screen
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k