Irritating to try and try
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Irritating to try and try
But i think I found the trick for meself.... Screenshot of the pic is getting posted.... Not the actual pic 💁♀️
Aapne mujhse drama karna kab seekha😲?? But thori aur training lagegi😆Originally posted by: 2QVVCN7XT6HAA3FJ
u going to bed at 9:45 ?
time for me to go??
I cant post the ciao tag of the car…. So I guess gnite everyone….
Short and sweet ….. tank full kisiney naheen keeya…..
Wow looks delicious 😋😋Originally posted by: MSgayatri
Irritating to try and try
Jhoot bolne ke free tuition classes available
https://twitter.com/PurpleKookie20/status/1629487376723582977?s=20
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
Irritating to try and try
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Aapne mujhse drama karna kab seekha😲?? But thori aur training lagegi😆
this was from some other day... I just tried putting pics again.....Originally posted by: LINQ43TRN7D5CK6Y
achaa.. yeah kaunsi dish hain.. what does it have in it… I am not sure I seen it… looks a little complicated.. is that what you made (dinner)???
This are not made by me... I did prep thought 😂😂
Short mein bole toh red rice balls.... It is steamed and the chutney is techa style onion and chilli
Bro code was sachchai ki murat banna😎