Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Bilkul pagal gai doosron ki zindagi mri taang adana hi kaam hai.

Isski parvarish toh hum dekh chuke hain - Dev, Shiva, Krish abb inn chaaron bacchon ki zindagi bigadne pe tuki hui hai.

If she is so gung-ho about correcting kids bad behavior at a very young age, why didn’t she follow the same thing with the devars. Why are these 3 nut jobs have to get married and ruin a girl’s life. 

My husband and I take turns to spend time together as a family, go bicycling or hiking or kayaking or individually with our kids, I take them for movies or shopping, both of then together or individually too like mother-son time or mother-daughter time, likewise my husband spends time with them too, takes them on a ling drive, father-son and father-daughter time. In these individual trips we discuss a lot and learn a lot from our kids which my husband and I discuss later amongst us. I am thankful to God that in this changing world, my teenagers still talk to us, share their problems, seek our support and are grateful for their privileged life. In one such conversation, my son said, if children make mistakes elders pounce on them but of elders make mistakes and the children call out, why is it so difficult for elders to accept it, especially in Indian society. I told him it used to be like that when I was growing up in India, but his times have changed and acknowledged I bet parents do listen to kids theses days especially if they are called out on their mistakes. He was thankful that my husband and I are all eyes and ears on our kids. We both are definitely open to what our kids say and many times it has helped us in correcting our mistakes too. 

But here if Devars and Devranis say anything, Bhabima becomes defensive and starts playing her victim card. Kaisi Maa hai ye? 🙄

I agree 100%, Akka.

My sister and I share a similar relationship with our parents (like you and your kids), to the point now that they talk to us about all things. Sometimes, my dad even asks us for advice because we offer a different perspective. And we still talk to our parents about anything and everything, regardless of the topic, because they made sure we knew that no matter what they'd always listen. In India, this is a growing idea but still uncommon (sadly).

Dhara has nothing to do with the word 'Maa'. She is a nutcase with superiority complex, saviour complex, stupidity complex, and any other crazy complexes. She has no clue what it takes to raise a child properly. 

Soominol thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

This 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpHnBIGvp8l/?igshid=ZWU2MTYxZTY= 

Btw there is going to be a shivi lollipop next week...

Naacho sab🤡

Maine dekh liya upcoming scene ka BTS youtube shorts i m done 😎

Edited by Soominol - 1 years ago
Soominol thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Double post

Edited by Soominol - 1 years ago
Saakshi2k thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soominol

Maine dekh liya upcoming scene ka BTS youtube shorts i m done 😎

SSCP 🤣

Abhi 1 2 hours me pura clip hi aajaega iss scene ka 🤣

Aur kya maalum har baar ki tarah yeh scene episode me ho na ho🤪

Btw sr toh tijori chor jodi ki horahi na, yeh dono kya kar rahe waha🤣last time jese iss baar bhi decoration ka kaam de diya inhe🤣

wanderlust321 thumbnail

SSCP 🤣

Btw sr toh tijori chor jodi ki horahi na, yeh dono kya kar rahe waha🤣last time jese iss baar bhi decoration ka kaam de diya inhe🤣

They'll chop shivi's scene as usu but will show x rated krissu vamp/prena SR for 20 mins straight🤣

Edited by wanderlust321 - 1 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

SSCP 🤣

but that is a different room and decor also this room doesnt look like anyones room in the house either lol

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

but that is a different room and decor also this room doesnt look like anyones room in the house either lol

I too had a thought!!! 

Does that mean Raavi left the house with mithoo and shiva came to take them back

Edited by Saakshi2k - 1 years ago
wanderlust321 thumbnail

The creative director for this show follows everyone and i mean everyone(even that kid ronav) except alice. That should be enough of an indication that he'll never green light a scene involving shivi ever

Its useless expecting anything

manny136 thumbnail

I too had a thought!!! 

Does that mean Raavi left the house with mithoo and shiva came to take them back

it looks like no ones room not devta not sumans not bhagos not the little corner for the dog eer i mean tuffy like its mix of something but what lol also the decor is different i think they recycled vamp tuffy first sr decor for their new one lol but this flower decor is weird lol also same clothes man this day will never end lol 

btw we might not see mithu much coz little ronav is recovering from some illness and he was at the hospital. 

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wanderlust321

The creative director for this show follows everyone and i mean everyone(even that kid ronav) except alice. That should be enough of an indication that he'll never green light a scene involving shivi ever

Its useless expecting anything

so what he is a weirdo anyway let him be creatively bankrupt and we know his taste sucks lol btw kd doesn't follow him so what does that say about him lol