Good night tanu 🤗❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good night tanu 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Matlab maine ek lecture kya bunk kar liya (skipped one day coz I was tired), mere se baat bhi nai karoge? Phir mid semester KT ke darr se nikal gayi toh mat bolna ki bhaag gayi chokri..
I have a long list of chores to take care of before Ramadan. So I'm mostly offline. 🧹🧽🧺🧼🫧
❤️😳🥵🥵🥵
Btw I read sirf tum mein romance nahi tha?
Btw did you guys notice that they keep saying "Sombrero" (type of mexican hat) and also "sil vu plait" (thank you) in dil ibadat 🤣🤣🤣
It’s hard to have romance when the writers butchered all avenues for it 😆 and as always Twitter exaggerated it and began its dragging 😒
Originally posted by: StayAwayFromMe
Btw did you guys notice that they keep saying "Sombrero" (type of mexican hat) and also "sil vu plait" (thank you) in dil ibadat 🤣🤣🤣
Haven’t noticed 🤣 but wow three languages in one song
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
It’s hard to have romance when the writers butchered all avenues for it 😆 and as always Twitter exaggerated it and began its dragging 😒
Yes, I read it on twitter. 😆
Next time sunte waqt dhyan dena 😆😆
Mistake number one 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k