OMG…. Miya biwi lage hai mast …. Koi control karo ya phir Brar mansion mein inko ek kamra doh…
arey get a room guys 🙈🙈🙈🙈❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Bhavna mein beh gaye 🙈🙈🙈🙈merko sharam aa gayi inko dekhe🙈🙈🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
OMG…. Miya biwi lage hai mast …. Koi control karo ya phir Brar mansion mein inko ek kamra doh…
arey get a room guys 🙈🙈🙈🙈❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Bhavna mein beh gaye 🙈🙈🙈🙈merko sharam aa gayi inko dekhe🙈🙈🙈
Beautiful pic of them❤️....thanks for posting their screenshots... visually aesthetic couple...

I loved that bit when their heads touched and the red hearts joined in the background. That was pretty ❤️
I think you should watch the dance. I remember you and I had a conversation very recently over the closeness and cringe of Pakrat dance. If nothing else, atleast you will have better visuals in mind
You know what, I have lost count on how many times I have watched that Pakrat dance 😆 its kind of like my guilty pleasure. The dance steps were surely cringey and Virat is totally looking like a two-timer in that song but one thing that really attracts me to watch that dance again and again is because even though Virat was dancing with Pakhi his dhyaan was only on Sai. I didn't feel like he was trying to hurt Sai or make her feel jealous but instead he was looking at her with anger and complaint ki you left me and dekh, mere ko iske saath kya kya karna pad raha hai 🤡😅 as if he has no other choice. 🙃 He anyway didn't wanted to dance with Pakhi. He was kinda forced to dance with her due to Shivani announcing it so he was showing that anger to Sai. 😆 I am looking at that scene like this lol. That line "mohe maare nazariya saawariya re" suited Sai more than Pakhi lol
I totally loved the title track recreation they did in the next episode. That one also I have seen so many times. 😆 Even though Pakhi asked him to sing it for her but he was actually singing the song for Sai to make her remember their past 🤣 Pakrat's dance didn't affect Sai much but Virat singing the song affected her a lot and even Virat noticed that.
Sai ka sachmein accident hua hai? BTS se toh bilkul nehi lag raha.
I like that dance when he lifts her. That is exactly me when I have to bring bohottttttttttttttt saara samaan from the grocery
Ek minute mai behosh hoke aayi
Just nearing that
He is looking decent actually standing like this with his FL.
I like that dance when he lifts her. That is exactly me when I have to bring bohottttttttttttttt saara samaan from the grocery
Saman from grocery 🤣
See desert mei rain....ML-FL in iv