I guess this TMD dance sequence will erase the haunting memories from that anniversary dance of PakRat. I hated the dance then despite it's implications was the unwanted closeness there 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I guess this TMD dance sequence will erase the haunting memories from that anniversary dance of PakRat. I hated the dance then despite it's implications was the unwanted closeness there 🤔
Tashi s the name of choreographer?
Tashi s the name of choreographer?
Typo... I was writing tabhi
Originally posted by: mysticriver
I guess this TMD dance sequence will erase the haunting memories from that anniversary dance of PakRat. I hated the dance then despite it's implications was the unwanted closeness there 🤔
I think you should watch the dance. I remember you and I had a conversation very recently over the closeness and cringe of Pakrat dance. If nothing else, atleast you will have better visuals in mind
I think you should watch the dance. I remember you and I had a conversation very recently over the closeness and cringe of Pakrat dance. If nothing else, atleast you will have better visuals in mind
This one had same closeness? I wish there was a lift too like PakRat one. Not in arms one.
Originally posted by: mysticriver
This one had same closeness? I wish there was a lift too like PakRat one. Not in arms one.
This was better than Anniversary... because V was fully into the dance and Sai... not like P... where he did dance with P but was focused on Sai.
If that makes any sense. 🤪
This was better than Anniversary... because V was fully into the dance and Sai... not like P... where he did dance with P but was focused on Sai.
If that makes any sense. 🤪
DM ka reply Karo 😡
Congratulations 🎊... following 👍🏼
Same same copypaste 😬😬 kash😳.... congratulations for your new Instagram page🥳you know what i had made vm on sairat long back....but i couldn't post it 😔becauaw i don't have YouTube channel..
Wahin ☺️...
...
His preety fingers.....on her waist😳😉..
Ho Sakta h dance dekhne k Baad he Pakhi ne office date plan ki ho😆