This dance literally washed away memories of that dance. Although mujhe woh dance yaad bhi nahi. LOL
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This dance literally washed away memories of that dance. Although mujhe woh dance yaad bhi nahi. LOL
Btw ladies, when Virat lifted Sai today during the dance, my eyes immediately went to his knees. It DID NOT wobble unlike.... OMG. I laughed so hard there 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co_cRYbPQS2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Okay, so I finally created my own IG page ! First edit I posted.. Just made this 😳
Will you teach me video editing...
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co_cRYbPQS2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Okay, so I finally created my own IG page ! First edit I posted.. Just made this 😳
so pretty 🤗❤️ thanks for tagging
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co_cRYbPQS2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Okay, so I finally created my own IG page ! First edit I posted.. Just made this 😳
Waaao...
Congratulations 🎊 👏
Joining now
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co_cRYbPQS2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Okay, so I finally created my own IG page ! First edit I posted.. Just made this 😳
Btw ladies, when Virat lifted Sai today during the dance, my eyes immediately went to his knees. It DID NOT wobble unlike.... OMG. I laughed so hard there
It never does re
Will you teach me video editing...
Arey..sure sure 😆
Didi ko edit karogi Nutty 🤣
Thank youuu ❤️