Has no one watched the epi?
What are u discussing for the last 15pges....the pool water temperature 🤣🤣🤣
I am dissapointed yaar......after watching the promo everything feels rushed.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Has no one watched the epi?
What are u discussing for the last 15pges....the pool water temperature 🤣🤣🤣
I am dissapointed yaar......after watching the promo everything feels rushed.
Congo for new thread 🥳
Thanks Sera 🤗
I finished the episode then came here to discuss that😂 but pool temperature should also get the hype it deserves😂Has no one watched the epi?
What are u discussing for the last 15pges....the pool water temperature 🤣🤣🤣
Vaise in next episode teaser kiske saath horahi hai Naila ki shaadi? hope Murtu is not marrying her🤣🤣
Haya would die of shock🤣
were you in ghum world too??
Yes, still am😆.... like Didi...forcefully in...unwilling to let go 🤣
he is in the ICU because he couldn’t handle other men seeing his wife😳
He's in ICU from the splash in the pool?😆
I guess Meerb is only confident in romancing him whilst he's unconscious.....the poor guy...
Has no one watched the epi?
What are u discussing for the last 15pges....the pool water temperature 🤣🤣🤣
I'll watch today nd tomorrow's episode together 🙈😳😳
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I am dissapointed yaar......after watching the promo everything feels rushed.
We should've expected it when it was plastered all over promos and teasers like the wedding was...
Well atleast they both cooled down a bit...😈🤣
May be Didi has taught Haya and Rohail what is obsession😂
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
I kinda feel bad for meerab now . Everyone is against her . She fought for the girl's right . How can murtasim make that girl marry against her wishes . He himself faced it right . He should know , how does it feel . I am kinda disappointed in him . Also felt bad that , he thought meerab wanted to see him dead . Murtasim must be heartbroken
Meerasim's accident has happened . Now no romance will be in episodes . Murtasim to icu main hai , ab wo bhi nahi milega dekhne to kya mai maa begum aur haya ko dekhun 🙄
@bold- I don't know why but this cracked me up🤣 matlab Murtu icu pahunch gaya and we are like abb romance kaise milega🤣