Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Episode 807

Ishani with heavy heart walked and came to the study room were Ranveer was sitting in the sofa and was reading a business magazine and was waiting for Ishani. 

Ishani(entering the study room and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..

Ranveer hearing his name taking his eyes from the magazine and seeing Ishani with a smile closed and kept the magazine in the tea poi and got up from the sofa giving a smile to Ishani. 

Ranveer: Sit down Ishani let me start the class. 

Ishani shook her head as okay and she sat in the sofa and took her notepad in the tea poi and took the pen that was in the notepad and she opened the notepad and saw Ranveer were Ranveer now took the marker and started to write in the white board and was explaining it to Ishani were Ishani was writing it in the notepad were as she was noting it down somewhere in her thoughts Raagini's face was only coming and distracting her. 

Ranveer(finishing the writing in the white board and seeing Ishani): shall I ask few questions to you Ishani?

Ishani(hearing it seeing Ranveer); haan Ranveer...

Ranveer: Can we trade when market is closed?

Ishani without getting it properly in her ears thinking about the way Raagini used to call her Mama were she was having a silent thinking face. 

Ranveer(seeing no answer from Ishani): Ishani come on answer..

Ishani(hearing it seeing Ranveer): Haan Ranveer wo...demat is important one should have demat account..

Ranveer(hearing it): Ishani stop..

Ishani(hearing it seeing Ranveer):why Ranveer?

Ranveer: Ishani I asked you whether we can trade after the market is closed but you are telling something about demat account..

Ishani(getting that she said wrong answer):Sorry Ranveer...wo(making up herself): wo 

Ranveer: you didn't hear the question properly?

Ishani: haan..

Ranveer: Tk let me ask you again. Can we trade after the market is closed?

Ishani: yes.

Ranveer: Ishani answer is wrong. we cannot trader after the market is closed.

Ishani: oh I am sorry Ranveer.

Ranveer: Tk let me ask the next question. can we trade without a stock broker?

Ishani(hearing the word stock broker alone); stockbroker acts as a liaison 

Ranveer: Ishani its again wrong answer. Are you listening to me or not Ishani? concentration is very important Ishani. what happen to you?

Ishani(getting she is wrongly telling something for Ranveer's questions and then with a upset face she closed the notepad and kept it in the tea poi and she got up and she saw Ranveer); Ranveer please today I am not in mood to learn. 

Telling it she was about to walk were Ranveer came and stood in front of Ishani. Ishani too stopped herself seeing Ranveer in front of her. 

Ranveer: why are you leaving now?

Ishani(with a calm face): I want to see Raagini now Ranveer. please I am getting Raagini's thoughts only.I am not able to concentrate in business lesson now. Today I somehow forced Raagini and then only left her with Maa today. 

Ranveer: Ishani Raagini is with Maa only know. I am sure Maa will take good care of her. you don't worry. See Ishani concentration is very important in share market. you should not lose your concentration like this. 

Gauri(walking in the corridor and was thinking about Ranveer): somehow I need to talk and get used to Ranveer first for that what I should do now?

As thinking it she was walking in the corridor itself were she was about to cross the study room were she was able to hear Ranveer and Ishani's conversation were she immediately without crossing the study room stood near the wall next to study room. 

Gauri (in thoughts);Ranveer didn't go to office today? He is in home only but why he is in home today?

Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Ranveer my concentration is not here. I don't know why but I am stuck between Raagini and business. 

Ranveer(with a what to tell face): Ishani look If you learn the business and handle business means even Raagini will be feeling proud of you. For your, Raagini and My welfare only I am telling you to learn the business. In this if you lose your concentration like this means its not good Ishani. Share market is not like as you think we have to be very conscious. Each and every minute is a precious thing in share market. 

Ishani(with a what to tell face):Ranveer I understand what you are telling but I am not able to move my thoughts from Raagini. I am sure she will cry in the next few minutes. She is not comfortable to go to Maa today this much early. As you said only I left her with Maa and came to study room. 

Ranveer(now getting his angry attitude): Ishani you are becoming more typical now a days. We need to care Raagini I agree with you. Now she is with Maa only. she can take care of Raagini so well..(before he could complete)

Ishani(seeing Ranveer's face and getting he is getting anger now and in a immediate tone): But not to the level of a mother Ranveer..

Ranveer(with the same anger): Oh my mother is also a mother only she does not know to take care of a child or what? Maa can handle Raagini so well. (bit getting himself calm managing his anger); Now can you study the business or not?

Ishani: Today alone leave me Ranveer please..I am not in the mood to study.

Ranveer: I am telling know each and every minute is a precious thing in share market. 

Ishani: Ranveer see I am telling you today alone leave me. Let me make myself okay and start to learn. (telling it she was about to walk).

Ranveer(with anger held her hand made her to stand facing him were his face was having anger were with the same anger): Haan I only should have thought this first itself. you have became extremely typical. you are fit only to take care of the family. 

Ishani(getting anger): Mind your tongue Ranveer.

Ranveer: I am telling it finally to you. I have planned your lessons and If I waste a day the total schedule will be collapsed. Now can you learn the business or not?

Ishani:(in a clear tone with anger face): I cannot ..I want to see Raagini now. Let me study from tomorrow.

Ranveer: (lightly pushing her from him and in anger): I am fool Ishani I thought that I should make you learn the business and make you a independent woman. But I am sure today you can only be a good bahu and mother other than that you can never become a business women. you can never know the value of time.

Ishani: See Ranveer I didn't tell that I won't learn the business. Today alone leave me my mood is not okay to learn the business. For this you never need to be this much serious.

Ranveer: To learn the business one should know the value of time and should be serious and there should be concentration you don't have any of these qualities with you. chalo go and see Raagini go and cook in the kitchen and do all your house hold work. you don't want to learn anything. 

Telling it without waiting for Ishani's answer Ranveer started to walk towards the entrance of the study room were Gauri who was hearing their conversation getting Ranveer is coming out hided behind the pillar near the wall were Ranveer walked fast in the corridor without seeing Gauri. 

Ishani thinking about the fight that came in between her and Ranveer had a what to react face were Gauri had a happy smile in her face. 

Gauri(in her thoughts): Ranveer and Ishani are having fight between them. They should not unite after this fight. Ranveer is thinking to make Ishani learn the business and Ishani is not cooperating to him to learn the business. Let me use this chance and ask job in Ranveer's office and let me try to be close to Ranveer. 

Screen freezes on Gauri's happy smile. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani is having a hard time letting go. It will take time for her. Ranveer did not understand.

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri sees an opportunity to impress Ranveer.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ishani is having a hard time letting go. It will take time for her. Ranveer did not understand.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes Ishani is surely having hard time surely it will take time for her 

wish that ranveer understand her 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri sees an opportunity to impress Ranveer.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes gauri is now seeing for an opportunity to impress 

let us see what is going to happen 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 808

Ranveer walked fast and came down in the stairs and he came to the hall and sat in the sofa of the hall. He was having anger to the extreme in his face. 

Gauri as soon as Ranveer went from there before Ishani could come out of the study room she started to walk fast in the corridor and now making herself like walking normally in the corridor her eyes started to see for Ranveer were searching for Ranveer she came to the stairs and she got down in the stairs and were while coming down itself her eyes fell on Ranveer who was sitting in the sofa. Gauri saw around the hall and making sure no one is in the hall coming to the last three steps keeping her leg leaving one step..

Gauri(acted like she is about to fall and in a bit loud tone); ouch..

Ranveer hearing it who was in anger hearing Gauri's voice saw her. 

Gauri acted like somehow she balanced and stood well were Ranveer immediately got up from the sofa and came and stood near Gauri . 

Ranveer:Arrey Gauri kya hua?

Gauri(bit standing well and acting like she is little tensed): wo..nothing Ranveer slipped in the steps. 

Ranveer(giving a impossible head shake): Already you have undergone an accident and you are in rest. At least you can be in bedroom and take rest know?

Gauri: How many hours to be sitting in bedroom Ranveer. I am feeling bore. 

Ranveer: tk (casually held her hand); come and sit in the sofa. (he started to take Gauri with him towards the sofa).

Gauri seeing Ranveer who was walking in front of her were seeing Ranveer's hand that was holding her hand had a happy smile. 

Gauri(going with Ranveer towards the sofa): You are a cute man Ranveer that is why Ishani is having this much happy life with you. But you both too have fights in between you know? 

As she was thinking Ranveer brought her to the sofa and made Gauri to sit in the sofa. 

Ranveer:(seeing Gauri); let me bring water for you. 

Telling it Ranveer went to take water were Gauri had a happy smile inside her. This was the love she was longing and dreaming in her life. She was now liking Ranveer's soft nature. 

Gauri(in thoughts): Haan Ranveer you and Ishani too have fight between you both know. I know one should never be happy in others pain but I don't know why Ranveer I am getting happy when I was seeing you and Ishani fighting it was without to my control I am feeling so happy. But when I am seeing you and Ishani happy with each other I am feeling like I am getting fired in the fire of jealousy. Both the feelings are out of my control Ranveer. 

As she was thinking it Ranveer brought water in the glass and gave it to Gauri were Gauri got the glass in her hand and saw Ranveer with a smile were Ranveer too giving a smile to her and he sat in the sofa leaving some space from Gauri. Gauri was seeing Ranveer without drinking water. 

Ranveer(in a normal tone): If you keep seeing me means water won't go inside your mouth. you have to drink it. 

Gauri(hearing it with a bit laughter): Tk....you are still the same making Ranveer fun of everyone. 

Ranveer: Haan..(telling it thinking about fight with Ishani):Tk Gauri I am having some work let me go to office.(he was about to get up from the sofa)

Gauri:Ranveer ek minute.

Ranveer(without getting up from the sofa): Haan 

Gauri: Ranveer I told you know that I am feeling bore in home. so what I am thinking is I want to continue to go to job. 

Ranveer: Arrey you are in rest now. Next week only your check up know? 

Gauri: Haan Ranveer but I too need to go to job know? Again I want to resume my life know? I want to join my office again. That arrogant MD that burden office. 

Ranveer: Why you went to that kind of burden job?

Gauri: To support myself only Ranveer. only that company gave me job that time so without able to quite that job I was doing that job. 

Ranveer: (taking a deep breath):Gauri you don't want to go to any company for job. You first take rest after going to the check up once you become normal let me give you a job in my company. 

Gauri:(with a happy smile): Really?

Ranveer: haan I am not forcing you to go to job or join my company for job. As you are telling you are feeling bore only I am giving this job. okay. 

Gauri: Thanks Ranveer...

Ranveer: you are welcome. Let me leave...

Gauri; Haan..

Ranveer started to walk from there towards the entrance of the house were Gauri was seeing Ranveer's back were she had a happy smile were Ranveer disappeared from her sight. 

Gauri(with a smile in thoughts): I am going to join Ranveer's office. wow wow I can be with Ranveer for long working hours. I will get chance to be talking and getting used to Ranveer. 

Ishani came to Amba's room were as she came near the room she was able to hear Raagini's voice telling Mama. 

Amba: Raagini Mama will come don't worry smile know?

Raagini(with a very dull puppy face); Mama chaiyae 

Amba: tumhari mama...wo...

Ishani(before Amba could tell the next word): Raagini..

Raagini(seeing Ishani with a happy smile and wide open eyes in a bit loud tone); Mama....

Ishani with a smile came inside the room and came near the bed and showed her hands to Raagini were Raagini got up in the bed and walked and came to Ishani were Ishani took Raagini in her hands. 

Amba(seeing Ishani): I thought you will come late Ishani but you came now itself. 

Ishani(giving a managing smile); Maa Ranveer completed today's lesson. 

Amba; Tk tk..

Ishani: (seeing kailash not in the room): Baba kaha hain Maa?

Amba; He went to talk with Mithesh Bhai..

Ishani: Tk Maa..let me take Raagini with me. 

Amba(with a smile); Haan 

Ishani giving a smile to Amba and she walked and came out of the Room and started to walk having Raagini in her hands were Raagini was so happily hugging her mother's neck. Ishani was thinking about Ranveer's anger and was having a thinking face. 

Raagini(seeing Ishani): Mama..

Ishani(coming out of the thoughts and seeing Raagini): Haan Baby..

Raagini gave a cute smile were in the micro second she kissed Ishani's cheek so deeply and took back her lips and saw Ishani with a smile. 

Ishani(had a happy smile were she saw Raagini in happy tone); Mama love you so much Raagini.

Raagini(cutely with a smile): Hmmm

Ishani gave a happy smile and took Raagini to their room. 

The time was moving in routine were the day came to its night 9 o clock were Ishani was walking right and left in their room. Raagini was sleeping well in the bed were Ishani was having a worried face. 

Ishani(to herself): From Morning I didn't find out Ranveer in home. If I call also he is not picking up the call. I almost sent 50 whatsapp messages asking " where are you?" but he didn't reply to any of my messages. (taking a deep breath): Tk let me make a final call. 

Telling to herself Ishani made the call to Ranveer.

Ranveer sitting in his chair in office was seeing the System and was doing some office work. As he was working his phone rang being in the table he saw the phone display were it showed its Ishani. Ranveer with a not minding face was continuing his work. The call got cut. 

Ishani getting the record tone of not picking then cutting the call and again she dialed to Ranveer. 

Ranveer(again hearing his phone ringing seeing its Ishani with a bit anger face picked the call and kept the phone in his ears): Hello typical. 

Ishani:(hearing Ranveer's voice and then bit getting worried in the word "typical" but also making up herself): Ranveer where are you?

Ranveer: I will be where ever I want. I don't want to report to you  where I am. 

Ishani: Ranveer its going to be 9.30 and you have not come back yet? Come to home soon. 

Ranveer: Dekho I am having work I cannot come 

Ishani: Ranveer why you need to work this long hours?

Ranveer; Because I am a businessman who knows the value of time and I am serious about my job and mainly I am not typical. 

Ishani: Ranveer you are getting what I am telling in a wrong way. I just said that my mood is not okay today only for that why are you getting anger?

Ranveer: look in business we should never miss the timings but you wasted a whole day. 

Ishani(with a what to tell face):Tk I wasted the whole day for that come home and show the anger to me why you are not coming home now?

Ranveer:  Let me come when I need to come. (in a confirmed tone); I took a wrong decision on you Ishani(getting anger to the extreme):Thank god I didn't allow you to do the business If I have given my business in your hand during crucial hours you will run behind Raagini and bring a great loss to business. you can never learn the business. you are the woman who can only do mother's duty in home and bahu's duty to in laws.you can never learn the business I am sorry to tell you really you are only fit to be a home maker. This is the reason that men are always thinking to keep wife inside the house itself. you women are only fit to be inside the house. 

Ishani(getting anger in words Ranveer is speaking to her): Enough Ranveer. you know what you can have everything in your life. Business mind, knowledge, car, Bungalow but your thinking about woman is really really cheap. For the first time in my life I am feeling so cheap on you Ranveer. In anger you will speak what all comes in your mouth know? your thoughts about woman are really really cheap and shameful Ranveer. Very sorry to tell you today that I am feeling ashamed to tell me as your wife. (telling it she cut the call and with anger went and sat in the bed).

Ranveer hearing the word what Ishani said last had a anger face like anything were getting that the phone in cut again thought the word " I am ashamed to tell me as your wife" heard in his ears were with a anger and arrogant face he got up from the chair and walked fast to go out of the office. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail

Ranveer fell for it. Gauri will have a job in his office when she recovers.

coderlady thumbnail

Ranveer over reacted and said things he should not have. Even Ishani said stuff in anger. Both need to apologize.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ranveer fell for it. Gauri will have a job in his office when she recovers.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes now Ranveer fell for it he s giving job to Gauri in his office 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ranveer over reacted and said things he should not have. Even Ishani said stuff in anger. Both need to apologize.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes now Ranveer overreacted and he is saying the word that should not be used again Ishani 

now Ishani also has said words in anger 

keep reading 😉