okay yuvi's friend has very ugly hands. my imagination is going haywire. either this new girlfriend is really ugly or...... not a girl?! 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
okay yuvi's friend has very ugly hands. my imagination is going haywire. either this new girlfriend is really ugly or...... not a girl?! 😲
Yaar I feel for Ehsan and Reet. Both are focusing on non issues. I want to go and tell Ehsan that Dubai chod..Mumbai pe focus Kar 😆 and I want to tell Reet Katha ko chodo Yuvraj pe focus Karo 😆
Bechare bail buddhi dono ke dono
When Viaan entered the studio and found it empty..for a second did he think that Katha was giving him a Valentine day surprise 🤣😛
Originally posted by: mango.falooda
okay yuvi's friend has very ugly hands. my imagination is going haywire. either this new girlfriend is really ugly or...... not a girl?! 😲
Any thoughts about Vian today 😎
Originally posted by: sidnilove
Yaar I feel for Ehsan and Reet. Both are focusing on non issues. I want to go and tell Ehsan that Dubai chod..Mumbai pe focus Kar 😆 and I want to tell Reet Katha ko chodo Yuvraj pe focus Karo 😆
Bechare bail buddhi dono ke dono
🤣That is why they are a perfectly matching couple.. Both are very bad in prioritizing 😁.. Dono track ke baahar jaa rahe hai..
Originally posted by: sidnilove
When Viaan entered the studio and found it empty..for a second did he think that Katha was giving him a Valentine day surprise 🤣😛
He has a one track mind woh bhi hila hua so he can think like that🤣🤣
none; my brain short circuted with the over enthu cutlet of a friend - keith. 😆
all I could think was "please give that man a haircut"
Yaar ye MamaR already viaan ke purane Intel pentium 4 ko Google chrome bn ke lag krwa rhi hai... Kuch krwao iska 🥺😭🙏
Originally posted by: mango.falooda
none; my brain short circuted with the over enthu cutlet of a friend - keith. 😆
all I could think was "please give that man a haircut"
And also a normal mic and normal voice with a normal accent 😂