you can love urself and celebrate valentines with urself. 😊 And I genuinely mean this 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
you can love urself and celebrate valentines with urself. 😊 And I genuinely mean this 😳
itv ke writers ka khauf 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
you can love urself and celebrate valentines with urself. 😊 And I genuinely mean this 😳
True ❤️ truth be told I genuinely forgot about Valentine’s Day until stores started selling the chocolates 🤣
i remembered when coffee machine in office started woshing happy valentines to people 🤣🤣 and the google doodle 😆Originally posted by: simply.meghana
True ❤️ truth be told I genuinely forgot about Valentine’s Day until stores started selling the chocolates 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i remembered when coffee machine in office started woshing happy valentines to people 🤣🤣 and the google doodle 😆
Coffee machines can do that now?! 🤣🤣
apprently the one in our office is doing 😆 i personally havent het checked it my colleague told me. He was like go get a coffee. I said but i dont want one. Am anyway suffering insomnia last few weeks. He said but its wishing happy valentines fay. At first i thought i m hallucinating or what 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
apprently the one in our office is doing 😆 i personally havent het checked it my colleague told me. He was like go get a coffee. I said but i dont want one. Am anyway suffering insomnia last few weeks. He said but its wishing happy valentines fay. At first i thought i m hallucinating or what 🤣🤣🤣
I still don’t believe it 🤣 though my dad’s espresso machine does this short jingle when it’s turned on so maybe someone programmed it 🤣
then i believe it would be same thing 😆 like washing Machines also play that buzzer when they r done washing clothes 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I still don’t believe it 🤣 though my dad’s espresso machine does this short jingle when it’s turned on so maybe someone programmed it 🤣
Its really validating to see how many people dislike piya 😆🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Its really validating to see how many people dislike piya 😆🤣
Ikr! 🤣 Though I will say if we said these things when the show was airing we would’ve been banned from the forum 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k