So...it's Valentine's Day tomorrow.
What plans, folks?
I am going to sit at home and listen to romantic music and imagine myself in those scenarios❤️
So much for being single!
What about you lovely people?
So...it's Valentine's Day tomorrow.
What plans, folks?
I am going to sit at home and listen to romantic music and imagine myself in those scenarios❤️
So much for being single!
What about you lovely people?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
What happened to your job and boyfriend?
I believe everything in our lives happens for a reason. God is watching all of us. Everything in your life is going to get back on track if you agree to become my valentine.
The usual battle I fight against everyday after work.

I didn't get into Bajrang Dal🥲
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I didn't get into Bajrang Dal🥲
Ting ting ting ting ting. It's urgent. I need your views on this asap.

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I didn't get into Bajrang Dal🥲
Behen mujhe bhi le jaati apply karne... shayad mein ho jati... phir tumhe bhi le jaati saare couples ko darane😆
Originally posted by: Uday_Shetty
Behen mujhe bhi le jaati apply karne... shayad mein ho jati... phir tumhe bhi le jaati saare couples ko darane😆
Nahi re, apne ek chotusa chromosome ne humare chances todhe Kam kiye🥲 agle saal ki umeed rakhte hai🤣
Originally posted by: Uday_Shetty
Behen mujhe bhi le jaati apply karne... shayad mein ho jati... phir tumhe bhi le jaati saare couples ko darane😆
Hi Uday Bhai. Kaise ho?
Originally posted by: mintyblue
So...it's Valentine's Day tomorrow.
What plans, folks?
I am going to sit at home and listen to romantic music and imagine myself in those scenarios❤️
So much for being single!
What about you lovely people?
My plan is simple-
Go to every good Cafe and cry that there's a rat there and disturb all couples😈
I want to even book cinema halls for tom but paisa nahi hai😆
Originally posted by: Uday_Shetty
My plan is simple-
Go to every good Cafe and cry that there's a rat there and disturb all couples😈
I want to even book cinema halls for tom but paisa nahi hai😆
bold- toh phir yeh kya hai? 😲
Bhagwan ka diya hua sab kuch hai; daulat hai, shauhrat hai, izzat hai 😎
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
https://x.com/bhansali_produc/status/2102993972046234068?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
Love and War story leaked The Story is like Sangam/ Pearl Harbour https://x.com/wtfmoviess/status/2103120985105002543?s=46...
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2096048168500892026?s=46
https://x.com/i/status/2081965077251698921 https://x.com/i/status/2081962005238554687
3