she was another kairaati player 🤢Originally posted by: JPA5ZPMY2OWB6X7U
but if you were a fan. Would you be following her progress on her lips is the right kooschan. Isn’t it ? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
she was another kairaati player 🤢Originally posted by: JPA5ZPMY2OWB6X7U
but if you were a fan. Would you be following her progress on her lips is the right kooschan. Isn’t it ? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Originally posted by: ADT5A23FZKC6N2IJ
but if you were a fan. Would you be following her progress on her lips is the right kooschan. Isn’t it ? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
No 😆 😎
Missed the entire finale yesterday due to internet issues. 😭
Congratulations to MC Stan and all his fans! 🥳
I mean she was a b**** at the finale but I don’t agree with the body shaming. Lekin hai to jalkukdi hi 🤣
It’s like an aerobics workout 🤣
Shalin ki Sena
I started liking him since the 'daku ban'', 'faqr hai' and as the time passed he became my reason for watching BB.
BB16 will always be The Shalin Banot Show for me.
Congratulations to him for Top 5 and the new show! 🥳
Mc Stan...congrats.
Feeling happy I didn't invested in this show ..😆