Originally posted by: trouble_006
Wo bhi bechari kya bole. Usko toh shock hi lag gaya hoga Stan ko as winner dekhte hue 😆
Woh bhi hain 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Wo bhi bechari kya bole. Usko toh shock hi lag gaya hoga Stan ko as winner dekhte hue 😆
Woh bhi hain 😆
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
For simply being there 🤣. Bas insult par insult go check her insta comments lmfao.
poor fans. Stan ko bolengey to khood ka dar rahegaaa. From his fans. Instead … Lagao phocus kisi aur pe aur gusssaa neekaaalooo 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: 2AYCKHMFZKLSO6HE
As much as you are a true fan of someone every season. I am not buying this. Itnaaa bhee pyaar naheen pari se. Come on.
Aur yeah saal (sorry to say) DDT ka exponential panuateee. Saath mein pari ftw — kaisey hotaaa.
Hai yaar, I genuinely wanted her to win and thought she would 😵. Jag soona soona lage. Plus tomorrow we all have to work ugh 🤣
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
For simply being there 🤣. Bas insult par insult go check her insta comments lmfao.
Fans bhi na.....hadd karte hain 😆.
Mere pass itna time nahi ke khud dekhne jao 😆
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Hai yaar, I genuinely wanted her to win and thought she would 😵. Jag soona soona lage. Plus tomorrow we all have to work ugh 🤣
Mein to chai peee kar Super Bowl party pe jaaa rahaa hoon. Forget work tomorrow. Ek to real competition ka result dekhoonga aaj 🤣🤣🤣
Nimmo ki 'My glamm' votes ke time pe mujhe bhi thoda experience aaya tha. Toh I know kaise feel hota hain. Glad to see that you were accurate in most of your predictions and never gave up on fighting for where you felt like proving your points right and wining most of those arguments.👏Originally posted by: MadOwhat
Correct Saniya….. You have a good memory
Havaana - the objective was not to target anyone….. most people know I quietly walk off after the show and disappear….. but lot of motherhood statement were made in that thread which had no logic or substantiation….. so I just took screenshot and decided to wait for the moment of truth and prove my point
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Nimrit ki toh band bajj rahi hai insta par in her comments section.
Kyun pcc ke fans waha frustration nikal rahe hai kya?😆
Bhai haar gayi toh haar gayi, instead go to priyanka’s insta and show her your love.
Anyways nimmo ka dost jeet gaya I doubt she’s feeling too bad about people’s comments, the fans are just making fools of themselves.🤪
This show ain’t worth it.
Originally posted by: GP6ADJIF24DL7O2B
Mein to chai peee kar Super Bowl party pe jaaa rahaa hoon. Forget work tomorrow. Ek to real competition ka result dekhoonga aaj 🤣🤣🤣
Who are you rooting for??? Eagles???
mera neutral hain kyonki I don’t have a fav in those 2. Just hoping it’s not a one sided game which it might probably be. Ek team kuch zyaaadaaa hee strong hain. :(
Originally posted by: IBSL45XQ2XHWAUNH
mera neutral hain kyonki I don’t have a fav in those 2. Just hoping it’s not a one sided game which it might probably be. Ek team kuch zyaaadaaa hee strong hain. :(
I m neutral too.. i m going to see live if Jets ever make it. Jets are always horrible but i still have hope. 49ers are my second favorites after Jets.