Always top 2 have one person I Like and one I dislike. Now both are ones I despise. 😆
The mandli ka ghamand will go on for years 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Always top 2 have one person I Like and one I dislike. Now both are ones I despise. 😆
The mandli ka ghamand will go on for years 😭
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
mado saar aur app ko bhi man gaye 👏
Last year hum logo ka popat hua tha. Iss baar risk nahin lenge.Originally posted by: vibecheck
han main to episode mein confirmation k sath hi manun gi. beizzati ka ricks nahi le sakte re baba but love the meltdown, gotta enjoy that 🤣
Originally posted by: RasodeMaiKonTha
Congratulations to all Shiv Thakre fans
There are none over here 😎
Top 2 toh deserve karti thi yeh
Batoring all my burnol back..and leaving this IF for few secs
I dnt think tauqeer sahab is enjoying all these jokes!!!!
Originally posted by: Love_prevails
Net pr saare khabris are saying she (pri) has been eliminated.
And ek new wala twitter account bhi yehi bola hai.
News wala I meant
Better than Stan.
Yeh bhi ab Prince ki tarah boast kar sakta hai...mein reality shows ka expert hu 😆