Have not watched it, that's why asked 😆
But I know they used to use Thoda Sa Pyaar Hua Hai there..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Have not watched it, that's why asked 😆
But I know they used to use Thoda Sa Pyaar Hua Hai there..
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
are are didi ko humne bhav nai dala to actors ko pareshan karne lagi 😆
The only good part is that it got ignored. It is kinda inappropriate to barge into their personal lives na.
Tweet ek dum cringe. Reunite as in what. This seems like an obsessed fan
Haan na. Thoda zyaada ho gaya.
silver lining. I learnt to ignore people like them 🤣
personal Privaate public didi does not believe in such differences 🤣🤣 @bold: u should checkout her insta she made some very traumatic deepfakes 🤣Originally posted by: nautankitadka
The only good part is that it got ignored. It is kinda inappropriate to barge into their personal lives na.
bina title padhe ya smjhe. Matlab kabi kabhi to pata nai kya hi bolti thi 🤣🤣Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Hum log ignore kar dete hai phir bhi wo aise topics post kar hi deti hai yaha 🤣
Nikks can explain you better 🤣 Uske har topic me gatecrash karti hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
silver lining. I learnt to ignore people like them 🤣
Good for you 😆👌
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
personal Privaate public didi does not believe in such differences 🤣🤣 @bold: u should checkout her insta she made some very traumatic deepfakes 🤣
Yeh galti se dekh liya, bahut ho gaya.
I am a veg insaan, mujhe bheja fry pasand nai hai.
Koi aane wala hai yaha aaj? Ki main galti se Metz ke bangle mein pahuch gayi hoon? I dont like listening to *Soona Soona*. Please spare me 😋
If noone wants to chat, I will spam the thread with songs. Phir mat bolna warning nai thi, mereko ab pink panther banna hai 😭
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k