nothing muchOriginally posted by: xChandrax
I just tuned what did i miss?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
nothing muchOriginally posted by: xChandrax
I just tuned what did i miss?😆
I think so tooOriginally posted by: Inquisitivesoul
BB did it on purpose. I think she won't win.
Mandali wala will win
Pri ne jis tarah se chair Li hai stan k spot se .. aisa haal trophy ka hone wala hai 😆
Nimrit and Sumbul are looking like sore losers. Harne ke baad bhi itna ghamand 😳
WTH is this 🤣
When the DDT is more fun than the actual show
These mandali boys will win? What a shame, really!! Both the boys have said the worst kind of things about Priyanka throughout the season, if either of them wins over her that's just wrong on so many levels. These are the kind of guys people like?🤢
nahi hai?? 😱😱😱Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE
i am missing tina
Who is in purple and head gear dress?? I just joined and ad aa gaya!!
Shiv musical chair main bhi defensive ho raha hai, bol raha hai mandli akely kheli aur sab py bhari hai 🥴
I wish koi bhi jeety yeh shiv na jeety bus
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Pri ne jis tarah se chair Li hai stan k spot se .. aisa haal trophy ka hone wala hai 😆

Trophy toh sirf pari ki hai bhaiya 🥳🥳