Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

This thread is Gem ❤️.. had great laughter going through all the spoofs 😆...my jaw is literally hurting after the excess laugh stress...🤣

Great work girls👍🏼

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BabyHimavari

This thread is Gem ❤️.. had great laughter going through all the spoofs 😆...my jaw is literally hurting after the excess laugh stress...🤣

Great work girls👍🏼

thank you dear. Glad you are having fun reading them 🤗

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BabyHimavari

Great work girls👍🏼

And Welcome .. 😆 

Thread saving comment 😆

After long time we are back with another spoof on Abhiya. What if Abhay was just a normal teenage boy who was joking with Piya untill she took it too far and jumped into fire-lit hut. 😆

Aurhors: simply.meghana and abhaythevampire

———————————————————————

The joke gone wrong 

Piya dragged Abhay into an empty classroom and closed the doors behind her. He looked around to see if any teacher saw them. She wasn’t exactly covert about it. He didn't want his parents to find out he was having some kind of make-out session with some girl in college. Feeling giddy, he turned to look at Piya, who had a very stern look on her face. 

“What? Did I do something?” He asked, puzzled by her expression. 

“Yes. Yes you did. You put a lot of questions into my head.” She pointed a finger at him. “And you also have to answer them, Abhay Raichand.” 

He knew how she asked her questions, in rapid fire round style. Good thing he was good at rapid fire rounds. 

She took a deep breath. Abhay lifted an eyebrow and leaned against the door frame. She was preparing her lungs to not allow him to cut in. 

Then she began.

“How did you predict that earthquake? Are you some humanoid Richter scale? Why did your hand burn when you touched my locket? It wasn’t on fire or anything. How did you lift that heavy jeep with two hands? You don’t look that strong—“

She stopped herself, out of breath. Abhay looked at her, blinked twice, and rubbed his forehead. 

“What does she think I am?”, he thought at first, but then he shrugged and decided to play along with her game thinking she might enjoy being agitated. 

“I felt the ground moving since I wasn't paying attention in class. I am allergic to silver and I just used the leverage of forces to disbalance the jeep. Simple physics.” 

Piya wasn’t convinced. She had suspicion written all over her face. 

“Simple physics? You felt the ground moving? You’re not the only one who doesn’t pay attention in class. Why didn’t Angad or T or Ruhi feel it then?“

Abhay shrugged.

“Beats me.” He moved towards the door. “Now if you excuse me-“

He was half-expecting Piya to stop him and bombard him with more weird questions, but she just stood there with that same “I’m onto you” look on her face. He shook his head and promptly left the classroom, thinking that was the end of it.

“Simple physics? What do I know about physics?! Good thing she bought it,” he muttered to himself. 

Until the night after she left the hospital from her car accident. 

He had gone to check up on her and had dozed off on a chair. When he woke up at some odd hour, she was nowhere to be found. Panicked, he unlocked his phone to check her location. It was a smart move to share her phone's location with his. He could then trace her everywhere. She was somewhere in deep forests. He quickly drove there in his car. 

Soon he could smell and see smoke rising into the air a little distance away. He stumbled out of his car with shock and fear. There was some old abandoned hut there where Piya should be. And it was on fire. 

“Piya! Where are you?”

It took a couple tries before he heard her cries for help within the burning hut. In order to process his shock over the predicament, he took out his handy pocket saw and began to use it on the thin tree next to him. A few old dried out branches fell down. He yelled some more for good measure. 

Piya saw this and instead of fear, she had fury in her eyes. 

“What are you doing?! You’re supposed to be saving me, idiot!”

In her head, she could only concentrate on her scheming, not fearing the flames, as she believed wholeheartedly that he would save her quickly. 

“Come on, yes! Today, I am gonna find out your truth,” she thought with a smirk at her brilliant plan. 

Abhay came back to his senses, out his saw away, and asked her, “Did you do this yourself?” 

She nodded and said, “Now come on, save me.” 

He nodded and pulled out his phone. He was dialing a number quickly. 

“Yes? Fire brigade?”

Piya stood dumbfounded, surrounded by flames. Why wasn’t he exposing his secret and saving her? It wouldn’t take him much time at all. 

“Why are you taking so long?! Do you want me to burn to a crisp?” She yelled out, inhaling smoke and bursting into a fit of coughs. 

“Damn it, Piya! I am going as fast as I can. It would still take them some time before they reach here. What the hell were you thinking jumping into the fire?” 

“What do you mean some time before they will reach? Why aren't you saving me?”

“Do I look like some action hero? I’m not walking into that.”

“You? What!? But but...” She lost her voice and sheer panic started to fill her mind. She was going to die here because of that loser. 

“But what Piya? Did you really think I was some action hero?” 

Piya refrained from directly answering that. Either he caught on and was hiding it, or she took her fancy for supernatural creatures to the next level and placed those imaginations on him so much that she ended up looking like an idiot in retrospect. 

It didn’t hurt to ask. She already looked like an idiot in her own eyes, and if she didn't ask soon, she would look like a dead idiot. 

Her fists closed, and she yelled out. 

“Wait, so you’re not a vampire?!” 

Abhay took a solid minute to process what she had just asked. An action hero, fine, but a vampire, that came out of nowhere. He began to recall her strange research project on vampires.

“Excuse me?” 

Piya could feel the sweat on her face evaporating as it trickled. A fool. She finally did it. She looked like a fool in front of Abhay Raichand.

“Are you going to continue or…?” Abhay asked. “Is the smoke getting to your head?” 

The fear in Piya’s mind settled deep and now fearing for her life, she screamed loudly, “Somebody HELP! I am stuck, somebody HELP! I don't want to die, please somebody save me.”

“I have called the fire brigade, they are on the way.” Abhay tried to reassure her, but she ignored him and continued to yell. 

The lights and horns of the fire brigade trucks arrived soon after, parked on the road right behind them. Piya was more than relieved to be out of there, and more than ready to continue giving Abhay a piece of her mind.

She jumped on his back with an attack of her fists. 

“Ouch…ouch…Piya...” 

“What ouch ouch?! Do you know how scared I was?”

“But you are out of the fire and safe now na! Then stop hitting me,” he said, dodging her punches. 

“I will kill you, Abhay Raichand! Pray that vampires are real, because only they can save you now.”

“Yaar but I was kidding. I thought you took me as some action hero. I didn’t think your mind would go into that far of a tangent.”

“Well it did, you fake mysterious jerk!” 

His chuckles made Piya fume. And she ran after him kicking and punching, while he ran shouting countless apologies. 

Edited by Abhaythevampire - 1 years ago

Tags

Edited by Abhaythevampire - 1 years ago
Ria23 thumbnail

Would have been so fun to see Abhay calling fire brigade and standing giving attitude to pia while she is waiting for him to save her

Did she forgot he can only run fast to save her from hitting the cars

Pia- car love story thu thu nazar na lage🤣

Edited by Ria23 - 1 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ria23

Would have been so fun to see Abhay calling fire brigade and standing giving attitude to pia while she is waiting for him to save her

Did she forgot he can only run fast to save her from hitting the cars

Pia- car love story thu thu nazar na lage🤣

She got confused by getting hit by so many trees 🤣

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Well written! 👏

Piyashree Ji and her vampire project going too far. Hey Bhaggu! Isko aag mein kudne ka kya shauk hai re? 😆

But why did Abhay not even try to get water from somewhere and try to atleast start to extinguish the fire before fire brigade came? Insaan hai toh uska bhi common sense gayab ho gaya? 😛

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Well written! 👏

Piyashree Ji and her vampire project going too far. Hey Bhaggu! Isko aag mein kudne ka kya shauk hai re? 😆

But why did Abhay not even try to get water from somewhere and try to atleast start to extinguish the fire before fire brigade came? Insaan hai toh uska bhi common sense gayab ho gaya? 😛

Can’t use something you don’t have 🤣