Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This actor is very nice, I saw him in Spy Bahu
Originally posted by: ajacob31
Are the villians still plotting openly in the family room and dining room?🤣
Villains ki hi aish hoti hai daily soaps mein. Saare (sacche) acche characters to pata nahi pichle janam mein kitne khoon karke aaye hote hai jo itna bhugatana padta hai. 🤣
It's like a sack potato, no space yet sabko thooso!
I didn't understand a lot of things though.
LK. LK's wife. Their equation. Their urgency to get Pihu married. Dining table pe baithe 2 log. Prachi's immense trust in LK.
Because you always need to be closer to food, my friends)))
I started watching Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara, congratulate me guys) Disha and Nakuul are so cute, very young
I started watching Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara, congratulate me guys) Disha and Nakuul are so cute, very young
I remember watching it when it was on-air. It has such beautiful songs, I tell you. I still have all of the extended versions downloaded.
Tu na jaane dil ki boli,
Na nazro ki samjhe bhasha,
Fir bhi mujhko tu hi bhaaye,
Tu hi manzil tu hi aasha,
Tu hi kismat ka tara...
❤️
Thank you honey for telling me, I love Disha and Nakuul, I love old series and I just love Indian songs. My dream is to visit India one day, but for now I enjoy what I can)
Thank you honey for telling me, I love Disha and Nakuul, I love old series and I just love Indian songs. My dream is to visit India one day, but for now I enjoy what I can)
I am sure you'll have a good time watching PKDH. I remember it being entertaining enough. ❤️