Originally posted by: tournesol
Awesome! Looking forward to your entries 🤗
I was trying to tag you. For some reason your UN wasn't showing up
Yes I was deactivated for a few days.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: tournesol
Awesome! Looking forward to your entries 🤗
I was trying to tag you. For some reason your UN wasn't showing up
Yes I was deactivated for a few days.
Originally posted by: tournesol
Good, you spared yourself from the torture 🤣
Cool! You can look into non-Bengali detectives also, then Bengali theme will there in a different way,
I got tortured by Virat and Pakhi instead😆
Guys, no name calling of characters here. bash the characters in your forums, wahaan ke mods sambhal lenge
hope you get the noti for this one
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Guys, no name calling of characters here. bash the characters in your forums, wahaan ke mods sambhal lenge
hope you get the noti for this one
sorry, edited😆
Did we reach 100 entries for microtales? let's see if you and Bee can break your and my record🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Did we reach 100 entries for microtales? let's see if you and Bee can break your and my record🤣
So far, I am not sure if any records would be broken 😆 But we have more ficlet entries this time. Let's see, fingers crossed.
@writers: guys, jaldi jaldi entries bhejo, record tootna chahiye 🤣
Neha, do you mind tagging few writers who responded here as a reminder? 😆 (I'll share the load with you, don't worry)
Also, waiting for your entries 😳
Originally posted by: tournesol
So far, I am not sure if any records would be broken 😆 But we have more ficlet entries this time. Let's see, fingers crossed.
@writers: guys, jaldi jaldi entries bhejo, record tootna chahiye 🤣
Well, even if it breaks, you'll still be holding most no of entries for If contest 😅
list de do😆Originally posted by: tournesol
Neha, do you mind tagging few writers who responded here as a reminder? 😆 (I'll share the load with you, don't worry)
Also, waiting for your entries 😳
Send your entries buds. Ignore if done already.
Thank you 🤗
Bus topic users mein se jitne kar sakte ho tag kardo, I'll tag the rest 👍