You are not from India, right?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You are not from India, right?
lol haan aisa hi hai delhi mein if u have singular kinda houses. def col deffo has big houses
if u are from Italy then we are neighbors 😂
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
lol haan aisa hi hai delhi mein if u have singular kinda houses. def col deffo has big houses
I knew it was big from some pics I've seen but I never thought of 4 floors 😄
This is a beautiful shot, and sweet caption. 
Sid fans have been waiting for these for so long 


The hands 🥰. His are so big and hers are small. Also you can see a bit of her managalsutra here. 
The customized mithai box for the media. The sweets look yum.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoafxgeBHqS/?igshid=MDM4ZDc5MmU=
I know my username is pasta from Turin but I am from India. 😆
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/saif-ali-khan-and-kiara-advani-to-star-in-kanika-dhil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5hWlD5zfhw https://x.com/i/status/2083428850177101920
150