Got our first member. 🥳🤩🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Got our first member. 🥳🤩🤣
Originally posted by: 62Z72XAOUED3UVUP
sunny ke pass timeee heen time hoga after exams
okaaay, let's see. jo bhi bana de 🥳
I would have but I seriously don't have time because of exam and jobOriginally posted by: DF2H57TEVCT2LXCT
I actually forgot… in Nimmo ke eviction ki khoooshee mein..
Havaana is queen of running CC …. And u all know her well.. ask her :) … if she has time… between her and sunny… it’s pretty guaranteed ho jayegaaa….
I would have but I seriously don't have time because of exam and job
Mera exam next month hai but I don't get time for preparations job se Ghar ao phr class lo bigboss Dekho or sojao phr next day yehi same routineOriginally posted by: JFW3WV65JQDX7JIF
Oh exams…. Best wishes :) …..
sunny ka exams getting over next week :) …. Uskey paas to zarooor time hoga.. :)
Mera exam next month hai but I don't get time for preparations job se Ghar ao phr class lo bigboss Dekho or sojao phr next day yehi same routine
Sach mein azab ban gayi hai life smjh nhi araha kia kro bas BB khtam is week sukoon hoga phr 🤣🤣🤣😂Originally posted by: ZUEQ467OQPMUHARC
It’s never easy with job and exams alone… and if u add anything.. esp BB.. to phir to haalat kharaab fo shure….
aap member bun kar join kar lena :)
Okay mein join krungi 😎
Sach mein azab ban gayi hai life smjh nhi araha kia kro bas BB khtam is week sukoon hoga phr 🤣🤣🤣😂
Okay mein join krungi 😎