When Nimmo gets out of the house and realizes Shekhar Suman was not joking 😭🤡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
When Nimmo gets out of the house and realizes Shekhar Suman was not joking 😭🤡
i hope it is wrong news. i like Sha over Nimmo anydayOriginally posted by: XMEZP6OVAHWUGTD7
Jhooth… agar hota… to either you or sagar or MPK would have posted the link as well….🤣
Originally posted by: spicysagar
Tina has lied too much in interviews She claims
I did not try to join Mandli. 😆
I always respected Sumbul. 😆
I did not bitch about Priyanka. 😆
I always took care of Maheen more than anyone. 😆
I was the only one trending regularly. 😆
Theek hain na, khush rehne do brandina ko apni duniya main! Sachayi usko bhi pata hain.
This is just coping mechanism!!
Ab Sajoo ki phone line Nimya ke liye ready. "Better not bad mouth me...i have placed you in the Extra's category in my film" aur beizatti..
yaaar 🥺🥺🥺 no matter how much I hated her on BB 🥺🥺 but mein ayi toh Nimmo k lie hi thi 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 she was my fav choti sardarni mein 🥺🥺 Nimmo yeh show karke Apne sath buht glat kia 🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭
Ayi 😲
You are a girl 😲
I thought you were a boy 😲🤣
Originally posted by: galaxyfan
When Nimmo gets out of the house and realizes Shekhar Suman was not joking 😭🤡
😭 when Nimmo comes to India forums and sees us celebrate her eviction😭

Iss moment paar Biggboss sure thee ki unko yeh TOP 5 chahiye 🥳🥳🥳
this is the first time mere gender pe shak kia hai ksi ne 🤓🤣🤣🤣🤣 q laga tumhe aesa 😡 😡🤣🤣
Originally posted by: galaxyfan
When Nimmo gets out of the house and realizes Shekhar Suman was not joking 😭🤡

🤣