Originally posted by: Pakhisingh
https://twitter.com/justvoot/status/1621829287233064960?s=20&t=DUtpfDaJ9F1WqFuhLMcvPg
Iss pic Mai na Stan hai na Archana!
Archana to honi chahiye thi baki Stan to itni dur aana bhi deserve nahi karta.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Pakhisingh
https://twitter.com/justvoot/status/1621829287233064960?s=20&t=DUtpfDaJ9F1WqFuhLMcvPg
Iss pic Mai na Stan hai na Archana!
Archana to honi chahiye thi baki Stan to itni dur aana bhi deserve nahi karta.
She did say that Sajid called her after her eviction.
Sajid may have called her after eviction & brainwashed her, like he met abdu after eviction... Otherwise, it's her doormat attitude. Poor girl hope she develops some courage.
Originally posted by: UUG4JLFQXI6MSPHB
Delhoojeee. Hum bhau naheen. No peetwaana 🤣🤣
sirf vivah sitara ka ;). #ShivViVi :). Mooh me ladoo phoot rahey hain na sitara. Admit kar hee do ab to 🤣🤣🤣
Vivah Sitara ka 🤣🤣🤣🤣 nice!
She did say that Sajid called her after her eviction.
Yeh Sajid kya baitha hua hai elimination hote hi call karna shuru🤷🤦
Originally posted by: OCEIV6S5XZJX7AHV
woh shiiny chamkeli se puch lenaaa. Kyonkeee kaheen na kaheen location to reveal kar heen deegeee 🤣🤣🤣..Naam aur Twitter handle ke baad to yeah sab small things hain. 🤣🤣🤣
Nahi wo sab wrong info hai..maine kuch reveal nai kiya 🙈🙊🙉
Ha aajao mere paas
Originally posted by: Anjali_98
Looking forward to winner Stan's journey video
Sitting and sleeping in the dog house with Shiv ☺️❤️
🤣
Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
Arey I have been saying since the first week my favs of the lot were pri, shiv and ankit and after Shiv becoming peon of Sajju and anki leaving Pri was on my 1 ranking but no one believes me 😂😂
Just cuz I have not liked certain actions of her which I mentioned here doesn’t mean I’m faking. I am an objective supporter who will praise her for the things I feel she did good and criticize the mistakes she made lol
And sometimes, I am only trolling a few of my old mates like Sagar for fun as he we have that camaraderie and he happens to like pri so I troll him with her but its all in good spirits and fun and I don’t really mean the things I say to him about her to troll him 😂😂

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift
Sumbul has hinted that Stan is the winner of the show.
99% Sure now Stan has the win.
Really? 😲
Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
Arey I have been saying since the first week my favs of the lot were pri, shiv and ankit and after Shiv becoming peon of Sajju and anki leaving Pri was on my 1 ranking but no one believes me 😂😂
Just cuz I have not liked certain actions of her which I mentioned here doesn’t mean I’m faking. I am an objective supporter who will praise her for the things I feel she did good and criticize the mistakes she made lol
And sometimes, I am only trolling a few of my old mates like Sagar for fun as he we have that camaraderie and he happens to like pri so I troll him with her but its all in good spirits and fun and I don’t really mean the things I say to him about her to troll him 😂😂
King ji, aapki theory kya kehti hai ? Kon jeetega?😒
Originally posted by: Radhe101
Mast combination che. hardcore gujju patel and punjabi chokri.😆😆😆
I m happy for her though. Hope this works out well for her.
There is a weird statistics in uk. Many gujjus become widow and single parent. The divorce rate is high too in gujju community.
hmmm. what’s causing the last part in UK ? 😳😳😳