No way thats too early
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No way thats too early
If you observe closely, she lost her senses after Samrat's death. She was another level delusional...Her mother warned her several times.
But I saw signs before that too...Like when she used to barge into SaiRat's bedroom and ignore her husband.
Mr vankar said sai and virat like a phoenix rising from the ashes.The ashes were taken up by the air and flew away.
Born cutie will earn all our forgiveness if he shows this 🤣
This was predicted by many of us lol .....and in glad because I'm bored they need to move the story forward and something needed to change....and I still don't think BK will soften to invite them it will be at vinus request so she will unwillingly invite them
shouldve used a better marker
I loved this idea, just imagine the great Mahan Virat vaada Chavan giving Vaada to his children that he will finds suitable groom for his kids mother.
I loved this idea, just imagine the great Mahan Virat vaada Chavan giving Vaada to his children that he will finds suitable groom for his kids mother.
No Please, we know the destiny of his promises we won't find anyone for Sai. Leave to me, I will find a handsome man for Sai who is tall, hot (6 pack) and most important thing younger than Virat.celebrity handsome, not normal handsome (in virat case normal asshole)
Random blurb with least important person in the CN zoo, Mohit Chavan 🤭