Mainey to show naheen dekha. So I love the fact that i don’t listen to his mumble rap noises 🤣🤣🤣…
Sadly sideshow banaa deeya with troublejeee
Sowwy trouble
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mainey to show naheen dekha. So I love the fact that i don’t listen to his mumble rap noises 🤣🤣🤣…
Sadly sideshow banaa deeya with troublejeee
Sowwy trouble
Nalle Shiv, Stan aur Nimrit bakiyon ka contribution judge karenge.
Ye din dekhne ke liye humne 4 mahine ye sab bardasht kia hai 😆

Originally posted by: A2D3ZHGBHXWPPNE7
I am not sure why I am saying this other than to prepare you. They can cut a video of all the guests praising him. Making him fame wall ka star from HMs and his raps 🤣🤣🤣. BB chor hain. He not going to show a thakelaaa video for 🏆 winner. I don’t think. 🤣🤣🤣
His famous rap bhi daalenge
Can not wait 😳❤️
Thanks to mine and Stars trending for his tears his back at #1 on Ormax ☺️🥳
if he can be a lawyer for 10 mins can also judge 10 performances with "haq se bro! good job"🤣Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE
sab ka thik hai ......par stan ...aur music judge 😲😲
Originally posted by: Cinephile30
Read that Sumbul is defending Sajid's #MeToo accusations in her interviews. Not sure if it's true, but if it is then...............
I am not shocked by her statements…. At all 🤣🤣🤣.
She is that heat seeking missile that he has gained from the show. Point and shoot 🤣🤣🤣
I thaught Sumbul is expecting dance in the movie to show her tenant .
Iss ddtmein
Purane veerane ddt mein behla phusla ke khet ke peechhe mat bulaya kar mujh masoom ko😳
Ab Stan aur Nimrit judge karegi baki o ki show mein contribution, batao 🤣
Originally posted by: EDLNQTIBTXPDRRNE
Mainey to show naheen dekha. So I love the fact that i don’t listen to his mumble rap noises 🤣🤣🤣…
Sadly sideshow banaa deeya with troublejeee
Sowwy trouble
Aray baap re, sorry n all 😲
Aisa paap mat chadao mere sir Jasoos ji. Respectful discussion tha, without us crossing boundaries 😆
Aur waise bhi Apan Stan bhau ke fan log hain, ye sab kirr kirr suit nahi karta
Maafi bhi nahi mangne ka apun ke bhau maafik

I won't expect anything different, they will all wait for a call from Sajid. In the meantime i've read that Soundarya will feature for a song in his upcoming movie, so they all have a chance. To the best chamcha to win🥳Originally posted by: Cinephile30
Read that Sumbul is defending Sajid's #MeToo accusations in her interviews. Not sure if it's true, but if it is then...............