Just finished “ at a distance, spring is green”.. what a fantastic show. 10/10

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Just finished “ at a distance, spring is green”.. what a fantastic show. 10/10

I actually had this thought while watching what if he is not good in maths irl 🤣🤣🤣https://twitter.com/jstarallallj/status/1621378016327925761?s=46&t=n1UOO-cNPun-pLFmz2dkvg
lol he’s not good😆, was wondering when he was solving those maths 😆, that he may have it by hearted 😆I actually had this thought while watching what if he is not good in maths irl 🤣🤣🤣https://twitter.com/jstarallallj/status/1621378016327925761?s=46&t=n1UOO-cNPun-pLFmz2dkvg
how many are you watching from this list ?
https://twitter.com/iconickdramas/status/1621831036853444610?s=20&t=aWQSfA87grLfbe_wHjpJYg
only 1st one 😆how many are you watching from this list ?
https://twitter.com/iconickdramas/status/1621831036853444610?s=20&t=aWQSfA87grLfbe_wHjpJYg
how many are you watching from this list ?
https://twitter.com/iconickdramas/status/1621831036853444610?s=20&t=aWQSfA87grLfbe_wHjpJYg
I am currently watching crash course in romance from the list and planning to watch Interest of love soon. What about you?