Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Ranveer telling ishani that he will get her ready until she can manage business alone was nice.ranveer telling ishani to make bhindi specially for him and only for him was romantic. I am shocked that the sweet innocent girl gauri stooped to the level of adding excess salt to bhindi to make ranveer scold ishani.but I don't think her plan will succeed.

jasminerahul thumbnail

I am glad that ranveer ate the bhindi fry without any hesitation flopping gauri's plan.gauri was thinking why ranveer loved only ishani since childhood.thats bcz ishani is a selfless pure soul unlike gauri who plotted to separate the couple which helped her in her bad times.ranveer thinking that he will eat anything prepared by ishani was sweet.ishani knowing that the bhindi was too salty and asking ranveer to drink water was emotional. Will they find out why bhindi became too salty?

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer telling ishani that he will get her ready until she can manage business alone was nice.ranveer telling ishani to make bhindi specially for him and only for him was romantic. I am shocked that the sweet innocent girl gauri stooped to the level of adding excess salt to bhindi to make ranveer scold ishani.but I don't think her plan will succeed.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

happy that you liked Ranveer telling that he will make Ishani ready till she can handle the business 

glad you liked the way Ranveer asked for Bhindi specially for him and only for him 

yes gauri turned negative was bit shock only 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I am glad that ranveer ate the bhindi fry without any hesitation flopping gauri's plan.gauri was thinking why ranveer loved only ishani since childhood.thats bcz ishani is a selfless pure soul unlike gauri who plotted to separate the couple which helped her in her bad times.ranveer thinking that he will eat anything prepared by ishani was sweet.ishani knowing that the bhindi was too salty and asking ranveer to drink water was emotional. Will they find out why bhindi became too salty?

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked the way Ranveer flopping Gauri's plan by eating the bhindi without any hesitation 

yes surely its ishani's selfless pure soul what made Ranveer to fall for her. 

happy that you liked the way ranveer thinking that he will eat anything prepared by Ishani 

glad you liked the way ishani  brought water for Ranveer 

let us see whether they are able to find why bhindi was salty 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 805

Gauri was seeing Ishani, Amba and Ranveer who were seeing their selfie and smiling among themselves with a irked and anger face. All were chatting among themselves with happy smile. 

Ishani(seeing Kailash having Raagini in his hands and smiling to her and then seeing Amba): Maa baba is so happy with Raagini I have never seen this much smile in Baba's face from childhood. 

Ranveer(seeing Kailash smiling and playing with Raagini having her in his hands and then seeing Ishani): Haan Ishani baba is so happy..

Amba: Ishani now a days more than me Raagini is so close to Baba only. Even If I stay calm also your Baba will immediately tell me to bring Raagini. (she gave a smile).

Ranveer:Haan let them spend time Maa. 

Ishani and Amba smiled to Ranveer were that was the moment were Panditji started to chant Mantras were now everyone in the hall started to pray to the god. 

Baa(joining her hands and in prayers): Ranveer and Ishani should live a happy life always.Everyone in the family should stay happy and healthy forever. 

Ishani(joining her hands and in prayers): Bhagawan Ranveer is making me to learn his business I should learn it well. More than business I need my Ranveer to be my side always I want him to stay healthy and happy for his complete life. Ranveer meri sub kuch hain. More then business more than family more than everything in this world I want my Ranveer always for me. 

Ranveer(joining his hands and in prayers): Once in my life you never gave me what I asked but now there is nothing to ask in my life. you have given Ishani to me. Having Ishani in my life is itself having everything in my life. I always want my Ishani to be happy and healthy in her life. More than this I never need anything in my life. 

Gauri(as pooja was going on seeing Ranveer and Ishani who were praying to god and again seeing God closing her eyes and in prayers): Bhagwan you never gave me anything in my life. I loved in my life but I was not able to unite with my love. I married in my life but my marriage didn't last. Today I am with my family but seeing Ranveer and Ishani I am developing a Jealousy which I myself cannot control. I don't know what I am doing is right or wrong but My heart is wanting the life Ishani is leading. The love of Ranveer I need it Bhagawan the love any girl will long for is only Ranveer's love. Now give me what I am asking you Bhagawan. I don't know what I am doing is right or wrong. If it is wrong forgive me but give me the life I wanted. 

As Gauri finished her prayers now panditji started to show the Aarti to Lord krishna were finishing it he started to show Aarti and distribute prasad to everyone were everyone were happily having the prasad were now Baa took the plate having coins from the Pooja and gave the plate having the Coins in the hands of Mala. The plate was having the silver coins and gold coin. 

Baa(with a smile):come with me Mala. 

Mala:Tk Baa. 

Baa started to give everyone the coins one by one were everyone got Baa's blessings and got the coins from Baa with a happy smile. Baa came to Disha were Disha saw Baa with a what to react face. 

Baa(taking a silver coin and giving to Disha): Start to live a fresh and happy life. 

Disha(with a calm face): Ji baa..

Disha took blessings from Baa. 

Baa(coming to Gauri and took a silver coin and gave it to Gauri): All sorrows and struggles of your life should go from you from today. you have to live a happy life from now. 

Gauri(hearing Baa's words and seeing Ranveer who was cracking some joke to Amba and smiling): Haan Baa I came back know here after I will surely be happy only. 

Gauri got the silver coins and she took the blessings from Baa. Almost Baa gave silver coins to everyone in the house and blessed them were Baa came to Ranveer and she took a silver coin and gave it to Ranveer. 

Ranveer(took Baa's blessings and got the silver coin from Baa):Thank you Baa. 

Baa: arrey I only need to tell thanks to you. 

Ranveer: Baa you should never tell thanks to anyone. Its not our Baa's character. our Baa should be a bold lady always okay. 

Baa(shaking her head as okay with a smile); Haan tk..

Ranveer smiled to Baa were Baa too giving a smile moved to Ishani who was standing near Ranveer were she took the gold coin and gave it to Ishani. Ishani seeing Baa giving everyone silver coin and giving her gold coin she thought about the old incident of Baa indicating her as a guest to her family and she is giving gold coin only to her as charity came to her mind. 

Baa(seeing Ishani's face):What you are remembering the old days?

Ishani(hearing it): Nahi baa..wo..(before she could tell the next word)

Baa: Haan once when I gave coins to everyone in the family I gave silver coins to them and gave gold coin to you telling that you do not belong to my family so I am giving gold coin as a charity to you. But today I am giving you this gold coin because you are this house's sona Ishani. 

Ishani(hearing it with a emotional face): Baa..

Baa: Haan when god took Harshad from me I lost everything in my life. I lost my everything I never know how I am going to take care of my family. But now giving place in your house to my family and uniting both parekhs and vaghelas you have made a family. So only I am giving this Sona to you. you are our sona..(telling it she kept the Gold coin in Ishani's hand)

Were Ishani with a emotional face getting the coin and hugged Baa were Ranveer had a happy smile were Amba, kailash, Mithesh, Sharman, Parul, Pratik, Devarsh, krisha,Manas were having a happy smile in their face. 

Were at the same time Disha and Gauri were having a anger face. 

Gauri(with adding more jealousy in her face): I know how Baa was but you have changed Baa to this extreme goodness Ishani. you have showed Baa that you are the pillar of this family. I will take your place Ishani I will win everyone's heart and be in your place Ishani. 
Ishani came out of the hug were she was having tears in her eyes. 

Baa: Arrey why are you crying?

Ishani:(wiping her tears and with same emotional face): From small whenever I have seen you I always wanted you to accept me in your life. But today Baa I am the happiest person to have this beautiful family. Thank you Baa for accepting me with whole heart. 

Ishani telling it took the blessings of Baa were Baa blessed Ishani with a happy smile. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Gauri knows she is wrong but still asking for Ranveer as if he is just an item to be taken.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Does Gauri understand that she will be ruining the lives of Ishani, Ragini, Ranveer, and her own is she keeps up with this obsession?

jasminerahul thumbnail

Ishani telling ranveer that she is a bad wife was sad.ranveer asking why should he care about his health when ishani gave him water caring for his health and he is happy with whatever she makes was nice.ishani saying that her love for him increased.. ranveer saying that his 1st priority is her love and if he gets it he is the luckiest person was lovely.kiss was lovely.shoe lace scene was cute.

jasminerahul thumbnail

I loved ishani nitin conversation. When ishani asked whether she is doing right by learning business and she is scared whether it will create rift between her and him nitin's reply was nice.i loved nitin saying that even if ranveer is angry with her his heart will never move away from her.shocking that gauri wants ishani's life.i can't believe that a sweet person like gauri can turn into evil overnight. 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Gauri knows she is wrong but still asking for Ranveer as if he is just an item to be taken.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes surely Gauri knows that she is wrong but also she is thinking Ranveer like an item only 

let us see what is going to happen 

keep reading 😉