Last scene of precap …Abhimanyu I hope you are calling Akshara n being the psycho lover 😅 only you can reel me back in this show…sorry but the YRKKH tune for Sharma family is not what I signed on to watch
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Last scene of precap …Abhimanyu I hope you are calling Akshara n being the psycho lover 😅 only you can reel me back in this show…sorry but the YRKKH tune for Sharma family is not what I signed on to watch
I felt like that is foreshadowing. Exit of Abhinav and entry of abhimanyu. Any significance on this Meher ?Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Last scene of precap …Abhimanyu I hope you are calling Akshara n being the psycho lover 😅 only you can reel me back in this show…sorry but the YRKKH tune for Sharma family is not what I signed on to watch
about time!!!!Originally posted by: deepthi_polina
I felt like that is foreshadowing. Exit of Abhinav and entry of abhimanyu. Any significance on this Meher ?
Really liked Abhinav and Akshara convo today. Abhinav the way he is trying to convince Akshara.
But is he asking Rohan to give him meds for anxiety?
Originally posted by: deepthi_polina
First watched precap. Breakdown with Rohan
t think soBut is he asking Rohan to give him meds for anxiety?
not anxiety pills . He is saying he wants to dieBut is he asking Rohan to give him meds for anxiety?
Did Akshara say anything about gorillas? Because it's about time she explodes on them!
Don’t worry after watching precap I don’t think he will accept his mom proposal. He is insane in the precap to get forgiveness from Akshara . I think this insane as will drive him to abhir truth
nope her entire gussa on abhimanyuOriginally posted by: Choco_mint
Did Akshara say anything about gorillas? Because it's about time she explodes on them!
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWxYUNWidcG/?igsh=MTNoYTBwaDJiY2RvaA== Maira cries as abheera left her for vani again Meher riles maira saying...
2