I'm good. Aaj I did nothing but sleep all day.
Aap batao? Episode kaisa tha kal ka?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm good. Aaj I did nothing but sleep all day.
Aap batao? Episode kaisa tha kal ka?
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
He turned his tagging feature off…. So he tags when he wants but cant be tagged…
it’s unbelievable how the event is not even on news cycle here :(
I was randomly scrolling through youtube jab news dekha.
I can't even wrap my brain around the fact that people take pride in taking human lives 😕
he kept it off.... On purpose
aaj phir maine ddt pe faltu me halla kiya bawali shayariya chep aayi waha
mazze karo par crazy logo se door raho!!!aaj phir maine ddt pe faltu me halla kiya bawali shayariya chep aayi waha
mein yehi hoo 😳
Originally posted by: MSgayatri
mazze karo par crazy logo se door raho!!!
main dur hi rahti hu mai ye fanwar me kabhi nahi padti jin logo se apna craziness milta hai unke sath hi interact karta hu ek nakli fangiri bhi hai meri to nimmo ke liye par mai kisi ko quote kar ke bina wajah lad nahi sakti
mein yehi hoo 😳
yahi rah idhar udhar mat jaya kar
mein yehi hoo 😳
hey whatever you dealing with. Hope it gets better and remember “this too shall pass…”
:)