Omg. I love Priyanka but this cracked me up so bad.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Omg. I love Priyanka but this cracked me up so bad.
only buddies can see?? Something like that??Originally posted by: MSgayatri
but i can't see yours!! 🤔🤔
Originally posted by: infinity101
Omg. I love Priyanka but this cracked me up so bad.
Dhanyavad 😆
Could be.Originally posted by: MSgayatri
only buddies can see?? Something like that??
Farah ka phone number kya hai 😲kaun bb fans isey phone karte hain...har baar aake same jhoota dialogue maarti hai
Hume fakr hai. Yaad rakho.
aise kaise🧐mujhe bhi bahot logo ke nhi dikhate...kya zol he ye😒Originally posted by: MSgayatri
but i can't see yours!! 🤔🤔
archana and prenka khush hain k chalo sallu se to class nahi lagi. tinzie ro rahi hai or uski sensitivity se bhari bestie prenka keh rahi hai k wo class se bach gai - sallu sir kehte k meine tumhe bola tha na last time (referring to tina using her)
tinzie says wo and prenka ab sath nahi bethe gey. han nahi bethe gey babe because you are going home 🤣
Sallu I’m sorry for saying you are a bad host and lethargic. 😭 I promise I will even listen to your Selfish song.
I can’t even get past Farah’s voice.
Arre but nai yaar. I don’t think it works this way. Even Cobra is in my friend list but I can’t see her visit streak. Must be a way to hide. Cobra ji please help us?Originally posted by: MSgayatri
only buddies can see?? Something like that??