Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Ishani finally found out about the salt mishap and got upset that he ate it all.

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri flopped in her plan to divide the couple. Better she focuses elsewhere.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ishani finally found out about the salt mishap and got upset that he ate it all.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes Ishani has found out about the salt and she got upset that Ranveer has eaten salty bhindi 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri flopped in her plan to divide the couple. Better she focuses elsewhere.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes Gauri's plan got super flop 

wish that gauri focus on other things 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 803

Ranveer was caressing Raagini's back to make Raagini sleep were in the next 10 minutes Ishani came out of the washroom after changing herself to the night dress. Ishani saw the door and got to know Ranveer has locked the door were Ishani saw Ranveer with a cute child look and she went and sat in the bed next to him. Ranveer saw her with a silent look. 

Ranveer(in a very low tone): Wait don't sleep...

Ishani without seeing him shook her head as okay. Ranveer and Ishani were silent to the great extreme were there was pin drop silence in their room. After half an hour Ranveer making sure Raagini has slept he made her lay in the bed carefully and then he got up from the bed and went to the other side of the bed and sat in the bed next to Ishani by putting his hands over Ishani's shoulder. 

Ranveer(in a calm tone): Kya hua Ishani?

Ishani(with new tears in her eyes laid her head in Ranveer's shoulders and in a cute tone): I am not a good wife to you Ranveer. I am not able to fulfill your single wish too. 

Ranveer(seeing her);nothing like that Ishani? 

Ishani(taking her head from his shoulder and seeing him):What I know to do? I don't know to do anything correctly. you asked a dish from me that too I was not able to cook well. (with anger she beat his shoulder);What ever I give you will eat without even caring about your health? That bhindi was that much salty I was not able to have a single piece of bhindi but you have ate plate full of bhindi. you would have told me that time itself know Ranveer?

Ranveer(with a smile);Why I need to care about my health Ishani? see as I ate that bhindi you came behind me taking water bottle and was taking care of my health. When you care me so much when you care about my health so much why I need to take care of my health?

He paused for a while and saw her face were Ishani had a puppy face. 

Ranveer: Haan all the day you used to cook so well.Today only this happened and what ever you give I will eat it Ishani. I don't know to see flaws in my Ishani at any point of my life. 

Ishani hearing it with so much tears hugged him tightly were Ranveer too hugged her with a happy smile. 

Ishani(making herself come out of the cry and in Ranveer's ears in a very husky tone): From this moment my love for you has raised to 1000 times Ranveer. you always wanted my care know? Here after you will get Ishani's care completely for you. Meri sub kuch sirf tumse hi Ranveer.

Ranveer having a emotional smile hearing his wife's proposal with a smile brought her out of the hug and saw her with a emotional face. 

Ishani(with love caressing Ranveer's cheek and in a cute tone): Here after I will take care of you so well Ranveer..I will care you so much. I will take care of your each and every need. 

Ranveer: (with a happy smile):Sure..

Ishani:(she gave a cute smile): Haan 

Ranveer: Pakka 

Ishani: Haan baba pakka 

Ranveer; you know what Ishani If you care me so much know I even won't demand for love making often to you. My Ishani's care itself will keep me fulfilled and happy forever. 

Ishani(bringing a naughty face): Accha If I give my care we won't be having love making between us...

Ranveer(bit getting it and in a managing tone): wo....means I won't be demanding it often (bit giving a cute given up face);For that don't make me hungry often Ishani..

Ishani(with a fun making smile): hmmm accept that. 

Ranveer: Haan baba I accept but My love priority is my Ishani's care only. I want that so much for me. If you can give me that I will be the happiest person in this world Ishani. 

Ishani: Then I assure you from this moment my Ranveer will be happiest person in the world. 

Ranveer gave a happy smile to Ishani were Ishani was able to see Ranveer's happiness in his face so clearly. His heart was so happy was seen in Ranveer's face. 

Ishani(admiring Ranveer and in thoughts): From small this guy only needs my care more. I can see that in your face so clearly now Ranveer. Here after I will be caring you more and loving you more. 

Thinking it Ishani took her hand to Ranveer's hair and with a cute smile she caressed his hair so well and made Ranveer to bend his head were Ishani with a smile kissed Ranveer's forehead. 

This Kiss was such a special kiss of Ranveer and Ishani were this kiss is what is going to make Ishani to concentrate more on Ranveer in the upcoming days. This Kiss was the kiss that was going to make them best friend all over again. This kiss is what going to make Ranveer and Ishani to cherish beautiful moments in the upcoming days. 

Ishani(taking her lips from Ranveer's forehead and saw Ranveer with a smile and in a cute tone): Love you..

Ranveer: haan love you too. 

Ishani:Tk chalo sleep...

Ranveer(shaking his head as okay): Haan 

Ranveer with a smile moved in the bed and went and laid next to Raagini were Ishani too with a smile turned off the lights and laid in the bed next to Raagini on the other side were the trio was having a deep sleep. 

Next day Morning

Ranveer making himself ready for the day he walked and came to the lawn of their house and saw the shoes stand and saw for Brown color shoes. He took the Brown color shoes and then he sat in the swing near by and he started to wear the shoes. He wearing the shoes and was slowly trying knot the shoe laces. 

Ranveer(slowly doing the knot and to himself in a very low tone): From small making this knot is always a big challenge only. If anyone comes to know that RV cannot make Shoe laces knot quickly means everyone will laugh. (he was making the knot slowly).

Gauri(getting ready for the day and then to herself): Let me go to Garden and have a walk.

Telling it to herself she came out of her room and she started to walk. 

Ishani walked in the hall and came out of their house and was about to walk to servant quarters to see Nitin were she saw Ranveer trying to make knot in his shoe laces. Seeing it she got the flashback of Ranveer having problem with his shoe laces and got the flashback of tieing Ranveer's shoe laces for him during their childhood days. 

Ishani(with smile walked to Ranveer and standing in front him): Till today same problem know?

Ranveer hearing it raised his head and saw Ishani were seeing her with a bit shy face.

Ranveer: Somehow I will wear it slowly as usual  Ishani no one till today know about this problem

Ishani (with smile sitting down in the floor): But I know it from childhood itself. 

Telling it she held his shoe laces and was about to make knot

Ranveer(held her hand) : what are you doing Ishani? 

Ishani(with smile) : as usual going to make you wear shoe laces. When we were child you used make late while wearing this shoe laces only know.  Then I will make you wear the shoe laces and then we will leave to school. 

Ranveer: That was during childhood days Ishani now....

Ishani : Now doing it as your wife. Not bad marrying childhood friend is also nice only. We have so many memories to share know? 

Ranveer(with smile thinking their childhood days): haan 

Ishani smiling to him and held his shoe laces and started to tie it for him were that was the moment Gauri who was about to go to garden saw Ishani making Ranveer tie his shoes laces were without to her control jealousy was coming out of her.

As Ishani tied the shoe laces for Ranveer he saw her with a cute love smile.

Ranveer (touching Ishani's nose with his index finger and in a cute tone) : Thank you..

Ishani (with love smile pinched Ranveer's nose and in a cute tone) : welcome

Ranveer and Ishani were lovingly smiling to each other were they were Cherishing their beautiful childhood memories were Gauri was seeing them with a jealousy face. 

To be continued 😉

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Gauri getting attracted to ranveer this fast shows how stupid she is.she reminds me of silsila nandini.but nandini took time to get attracted towards kunal.but here without any proper interaction gauri is attracted towards ranveer.ishani asking ranveer whether its sure that there won't be any problems bcz of what they are doing now was striking.i hope this won't create any problem.ishveer promising to each other that they won't mix personal life with business was nice.ranveer saying that a third person shouldn't come in between them was nice.so I hope gauri won't be able to come in between them.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Gauri getting attracted to ranveer this fast shows how stupid she is.she reminds me of silsila nandini.but nandini took time to get attracted towards kunal.but here without any proper interaction gauri is attracted towards ranveer.ishani asking ranveer whether its sure that there won't be any problems bcz of what they are doing now was striking.i hope this won't create any problem.ishveer promising to each other that they won't mix personal life with business was nice.ranveer saying that a third person shouldn't come in between them was nice.so I hope gauri won't be able to come in between them.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

surely Gauri is a kind of stupid only 

yes I too have saw silsila and yes now here gauri is too like nandhini but nandhini surely took time to fall for kunal but I didn't watch that show fully as I was not able to see Shakti in Kunal character 

let us wish that there don't come any problem between Ishveer because of business 

glad you liked the way ishveer promised to each other of not going to mix personal and business in their life. 

happy that you liked Ranveer telling that  they should not allow any 3rd person in between them 

wish that Gauri does not come in between them 

keep reading 😉

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri has no right to be jealous of the love a couple has. Ishani put in all the work and time and she earned that love.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 804

Gauri having a irked face seeing Ishani and Ranveer smiling to each other turned back and started to walk inside the house towards her room. 

Ranveer smiling to Ishani and he got up from the swing were Ishani too smiling to Ranveer and she too got up and stood facing Ranveer. 

Ranveer:Where are you going now?

Ishani: I am going to see Papa. I want to tell about learning business to Papa know. 

Ranveer: Oh tk tk ..fine go and see Uncle before he starts to Office. 

Ishani: Haan 

Telling it Ishani was about to turn to walk were before Ishani could walk

Ranveer: Ishani..

Ishani(without walking stood back): Haan Ranveer..

Ranveer; Actually Baa was supposed to give coins to everyone today morning know? Morning I saw Baa that time she told she will give coins to everyone today evening after a small pooja. 

Ishani: haan tk..let me tell everyone in home to come to pooja in the evening. Let me arrange it.

Ranveer: Haan tk..fine let me leave to office. 

Ishani: haan. 

Ranveer giving a smile to Ishani and he started to walk towards the parking to leave for the office. Ishani had a smile in her face and was walking towards Nitin's house in servant quarters. 

Nitin making himself ready for the day was making the final check in the mirror were that was the moment..

Ishani(entering the house calling): Papa...

Nitin(hearing Ishani's voice and seeing Ishani in the entrance with a smile going to her): Ishani..

Ishani:(with a happy smile): Papa..Got ready to office. 

Nitin: haan ready only(he gave a happy smile).

Ishani: Papa I want to talk to you. 

Nitin; mmm tk come and sit (he showed the chair to Ishani).

Ishani sat in the chair were Nitin too sat in the chair opposite to her 

Nitin: Haan tell me..

Ishani: Papa Ranveer told me to learn his business. Yesterday he started to teach me his business. 

Nitin(with a smile): Haan that is a good initiative Ishani. Ranveer has taken a very good decision. 

Ishani: I don't know whether Ranveer's decision is good or not but (she had a bit thinking face).

Nitin(seeing his daughter face):Kya hua Ishani?

Ishani: Papa I am asking you will this work out as per Ranveer's decision?

Nitin(with a light smile);Why are you scared?

Ishani(got up from the chair and walking two steps and showing her back to Nitin): I am not scared about learning the business papa but I am bit feared whether this business will bring any rift between me and Ranveer. 

Nitin(got up and came and stood next to Ishani): Ishani life will always have up and down. We cannot predict what will happen in the future. So we have to go by the present. Now Ranveer is wanting you to be part of his business and according to me Ranveer has taken a good decision in his life. More of everything giving company responsibilities to other person is not a wise idea. If Ranveer teach you this business he will get a trustworthy person next to him for his business. 

Ishani: haan I agree Papa I am ready to learn this business for Ranveer's wish but..(before she could tell the next word).

Nitin: Ishani now listen what I am going to tell 

Ishani(with a calm face); hmmm

Nitin: I don't know what future is but one think I can tell regarding your life. Any problem can come in your life even people around you can change according to time but two persons in your life can never ever change against you. In that one person is Ranveer. He can even behave against he can be angry on you to the great extreme but his heart can never move from you Ishani he will be sticking to you only in his whole life. so without thinking about whether any rift will come between you and Ranveer you concentrate on learning the business okay. 

Ishani:(hearing it with a smile): Now I am clear Papa I will learn the business with whole heart. 

Nitin; hmm good...(he gave a cute smile).

Ishani(smiling well and then in a calm tone); Two persons wont turn against me in this whole life one is Ranveer and the other person is?

Nitin:(with a smile); you want to know who is that?

Ishani(with a naughty smile): I know who is it? To him only I am talking right now. 

Nitin(with a smile); Haan haan me only..

Ishani: Tk papa you go to office let me leave..

Nitin: hmm tk..

Ishani giving smile to Nitin and she started to move from there were Nitin too with a smile was about to start to office. 

The time was moving and it was exactly evening 6.30 were RV mansion was having so much laughter sounds in the hall. Everyone in the house were happily chatting among themselves. Ishani finally brought the sweets plates and kept it near Mandir and Ishani came and stood near Ranveer and Amba. 

Amba: In short time you have arranged for the Pooja so well and you assembled everyone in the hall at correct time. 

Ishani: What I did in this Maa? Ranveer arranged for coins for Baa and he told me about the Pooja in the evening and I too said everyone in the family. 

Amba: hmm but nice Arrangements. 

Ishani: Thanks Maa..

Ranveer(seeing both Ishani and Amba speaking with each other with a smile); How about a selfie..

Ishani: haan take..

Ranveer took his phone and turned on the front camera and covered Ishani, Amba and him were Ishani held Amba's shoulder and posed to the camera were Ranveer with a happiness seeing his happy family clicked his mother and wife along with him as a selfie. He was showing the photo to Amba and Ishani were three were happily chatting among themselves. 

Gauri who was standing opposite to them seeing Ishani, Amba and Ranveer had a irked face. 

Gauri(in thoughts): Ranveer's love was the base for Ishani's happy life. Ishani has everything in her life a woman should have. she has loving husband, caring mother in law, A affectionate daughter. (without to her control in mind and seeing Ishani):Sorry Ishani I know what I am doing to you is not right? But I like your life so much. My heart is wanting that life. I want it Ishani..

Screen freezes on Gauri's face turning Cunning. 

To be continued 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri has no right to be jealous of the love a couple has. Ishani put in all the work and time and she earned that love.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

Gauri surely have no right to jealous on ishveer 

surely the second part of the story only lies on ishani's work and time and that is the basement for Ishveer love 

let us see what is going to happen 

keep reading 😉