Kartik archu ki liye roses lekaar aaya hai
shiv ko hello taak nahi kya 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kartik archu ki liye roses lekaar aaya hai
shiv ko hello taak nahi kya 😒
Originally posted by: Chingaari
Chalo aaj FARAH KE BADLE KI AAG thandi ho gayi
Le liya apne bhai ka badla
Sajid jab gussa tha Tina se....🤣🤣
Farah ek chaukidaar types ho rahi hai...koi bhi guest aata hai andar le aati hai
jokes pe disclaimer dene lage KP 🤣🤣Originally posted by: NGWP7HSR64UZEZBQ
Please note. Don’t leave infants with cine. Diapers change naheen hoga. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
just kidding. Don’t know you so please take it as a joke and nothing else. 🙏🏻
Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul
Molester and MOST hated contestant Sajju ki jhooti behen ne comments off kardie suna hai. Paisa khao gaali khao, wah wahh.
I remember during season 10 she came and insulted Lopa about her face i think i dont remember 🤢
But she was trolled badly
Originally posted by: 5CFCM7B7D6D6OBPM
Please note. Don’t leave infants with cine. Diapers change naheen hoga. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
just kidding. Don’t know you so please take it as a joke and nothing else. 🙏🏻
No yar, it's fine! I mean you are right! And, am not at all guilty for it. Love and all is fine but ye mere bas ki nahi hain bhai , can't help!🤣
everyone gives roses to Archana
Archu is sooo cute yaar!!!! 🥳
Originally posted by: Cinephile30
Potty clean nahi kiya toh pet lover nahi hain ye kaunsa logic hain bhai?
I love my nephew to the death but neither have I ever cleaned his potty, nor I ever will! Does that mean I don't love him? This is too stupid. I thought kuch serious matters pe bash karegi ye to kya hi script bolraha hain bhai🤣
How r they related?
u want Maheen's mom to clean her potty? Dogs aren't toys
Will have to give credit to ths celebs...Itni beizatti k baad bhi normal ho jate hai.. and here i was feeling so bad for Tina 😅Originally posted by: MSgayatri
TD ka baby mode one.... Sab mujhe bolte hai.... Mein hi galat.... Blah blah blah!!!