bas. I have stopped worry about raids now. 🤗
All one needs is one strong connection. Ty IF. 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
bas. I have stopped worry about raids now. 🤗
All one needs is one strong connection. Ty IF. 🤗
yes 😆
Tab hume realise hota hai humne jeevan me kuch nahi kiya. 😂
That line "nahi islye nahi puch rahi qki koi mil nahi Raha "🤣
I love this gal Kapila…..She is soooo funny ….
Originally posted by: LJGRCAZFAAZ4MKO2
bas. I have stopped worry about raids now. 🤗
All one needs is one strong connection. Ty IF. 🤗
international connection nahi hai mera 😄
Talented 🥳
As u said ngl is not Gonna lie. Cgl = c……gonna lie ? C for?
I have OCI. 😂😂.
chane ke jhad pe mat chadhao yaar but i am glad ab kuchh saal yahi rahu i am loving this place
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Rofl
Star, ye dekhlo😆
chane ke jhad pe mat chadhao yaar but i am glad ab kuchh saal yahi rahu i am loving this place
sending note to Amitbhai. Don’t move sitara. Settle honey ke din aaa gaye hain ab. :)