Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I always felt Shiv was fake. His true colors are coming out now.

Edited by JumpingViolets - 1 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

This was really unethical 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Well woh to pehlee se heeen aisaaa hain. But i will be remiss if I don’t mention Tina ka ending sentence “aisaa to Mainey kabheee kisseee ke saaath naheen keeyaaa”. Madam. You are far fare worse. Shiv mein lack whatever (and he does) but Tina has spewed only poison and toxicity on this show. #vishkapyaaala. 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Not a single woman has played 'woman's card' until now, however women have been dragged, humiliated and put down bc they're women, almost every women. However pointing this out, their misogyny, their cheap acts is somehow a woman's card.

in fact all these guys are just playing 'hayeee main abla mard' card at this point. 

let’s be honest. Ablaaa mard to hain na. Warnaa sirjeee sirjeee ka chant poooree season aur dandvat pranaam kaun kartaaa hain. 🙈🤔🙈🤔🙈

Awaiting sunny ka swaagat swag se to make another super se oooper hit thread. 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 1 years ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Their so called humanity are only words not in action.. Action speaks more than words n they are exposing themself😆😆

Turtur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Khud toh mandali wale jaise insaaniyat ka prateek hain.  Aisa toh dushman ke saath bhi nahin karta koi.

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If the opposite was to happen people would defend their fav by saying they want to stay away from people who fight. I don't think such small issues need to be discussed and sometimes people want to be left alone. As far as humanity is concerned this show isn't about that, in all respect Shalin is on a verge of a breakdown while Tina and Priyanka discussing how can he be mentally disturbed and if anyone it should be Tina. That is being inhuman. 

But here the definition on humanity will change according to contestants and fans. 

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nothing wrong with moving away from fight-picking Priyanka when you want to eat in peace.

Nope it wasn’t cheap or pathetic.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I say well done shiv. I am glad he upped his game and he did everything right this time. He set all the three witches in their place. Even Nimrit was looking good and liked her for first time.

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Hypocrisy and bb contestants go hand in hand.... One needs to simply ignore all tht!!!