Member topic: What are your Valentine's day plans?- Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

267

Views

16k

Users

26

Likes

737

Frequent Posters

CRJXREMAOU3LBH2M thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit


I asked for Reviews till Haseena only, puchh loh kisi aur se bhi.

SD, please confirm that I’m right. 😆

AMPWOH7WLIDN473R thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago


Jaldi mein gif post kar toh di aapne

par dhyaan nahi diya kahin....

..

My Sweetheart.Gif GIF - My Sweetheart Akshaykumar Khiladi786 GIFs

AMPWOH7WLIDN473R thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

SD, please confirm that I’m right. 😆


SD jaar, mere saath na dogey?

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BD6QPCR4WLVZUAXE


Ehh. My husband wanted the same and is still asking everyday. Hath daba de, pair daba de, sar daba de. I asked him what he wants for his bday and he says - massage. So I got him foot massager. 🤷‍♀️

But no massage from me. I hate giving .003 seconds of massage. Mere ko chahiye nai Aur mere ko dena bhi nai hai. 😆

So to answer your question, nah not possible. 🤣


Uska gala daba de😆

CRJXREMAOU3LBH2M thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit


Jaldi mein gif post kar toh di aapne

par dhyaan nahi diya kahin....

..

My Sweetheart.Gif GIF - My Sweetheart Akshaykumar Khiladi786 GIFs

I’m now confused 🤔

Image

CRJXREMAOU3LBH2M thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit


SD jaar, mere saath na dogey?

WTH. My comment has been supporting you. I even complimented you and simply gave advice to HELP you find true love in 2023. How did this become a mera saath dogey situation? 😠

Charu21 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 2H6EE5XTH4YLGWG5

Khala gai hai parlor — valentines ki taiyari mein. IYKWIM

Lautate hi Jane wali hai khayalo ki duniya mein.

Toh 17-18 pages padhegi.. I don’t think so. 😆

I know exactly what you meant. Lol 😆

Wese for Khala, her V day teaser/trailer is going to release on a weekend prior to the D day! Jald hi Tapasya safal hone wali hai... IYKWIM lol

And yes.. wo itne pages padhne se rahi.. 😆

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Koi batayega ke aakhir confirm kya karna hai? 😶‍🌫️

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

WTH. My comment has been supporting you. I even complimented you and simply gave advice to HELP you find true love in 2023. How did this become a mera saath dogey situation? 😠


images (10).jpeg

CRJXREMAOU3LBH2M thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Koi batayega ke aakhir confirm kya karna hai? 😶‍🌫️

That my observation and reasoning behind Guddu’s failed love interactions is correct. 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson · 1 months ago

Repeated topic

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

Please delete

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

Delete this topic

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: GIFwati02 · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".