Amazon Prime :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Amazon Prime :)
Amazon prime.
Is it free to watch for Prime subscribers or for Rent? 🤔
It's free to watch for subscribers from yesterday (4th nov) 👍🏼
Very nice Movie--Awesome👍🏼
Asish vey good acting and looked very pretty ❤️, other girl is also very pretty
I finally saw the movie. Great music and stunning visuals. I liked Vikram and Aishwarya's acting
I liked the plot about love, betrayal and revenge (Nandini and Aditya parts)
The titular character was nice and so was Van
Trisha's character acted like a true royal, Trisha looked very pretty
The film is quite long and only gets interesting after 30mins pass, so I could not watch it in 1 sitting
So I finally saw it. Let me say this Aish's face def looks a bit frozen due to the botox. But man her dialogue delivery was powerful. I give her full points for managing her career. Despite years after her comeback, even Madhuri has not been able to be a part of a project as big as Ponniyen Selven. It was a humongous hit. And proved even Aish in her very late forties is still considered an icon of India. Truly a legend and will always be regarded as one no matter what.
What could have possibly happened on this thread for it to receive a warning on page 22?

https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
Vvan review and box office I Will edit post one with more reviews later
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
33