Ak has a panic attack: Epi Air Date Jan 25 2023 - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

thank you for opening a new thread Ash🤗

I  loved the title, I can feel your “excitement”for the upcoming episodes 

Originally posted by iheartChai

I just cannot help but just laugh at all that is happening. 

My head  🤪

People are shocked on abhi ka silent avtar ...but me like will he be same after knowing abhir s his son kya and mainly he s called by abhinav s as his father...this one any father ll not accept and abhi going to do thandav the whole square 

My head s spinning on abhinav and akshu marriage shit itself..this s no where a serious thing to even discuss 

Originally posted by Aarthiviji

Story ll be stagnant until Friday.

Truth revealation on udaipur only.

I m too irritated on Abhi , kaandmata and even abhinav.

Dunno what they have in store for abhinav ..he looks no more connected to track itself to me 

the cliff or boulders rolling down from the hill and then accident hogaya rabba rabba and end of abinav  

has Ab returned to udaipur, when did this happen ?

So now no truth reveal in kasaulli then why did Ab come to shimla, just so that he can go back and say yes to MM All the characters except chotu baba are irritating me So it’s back to birla house, is it? Hey Bhagwanji  please have mercy on us 😭

Already auidence not kya 

no re iam talking about offline audience. they are still getting their trpand😒. and that is giving them cofidence with this stupidity.

People are shocked on abhi ka silent avtar ...but me like will he be same after knowing abhir s his son kya and mainly he s called by abhinav s as his father...this one any father ll not accept and abhi going to do thandav the whole square 

My head s spinning on abhinav and akshu marriage shit itself..this s no where a serious thing to even discuss 

but when is this going to happen this tandav from the last two weeks, all I hear from people is depending on trp, 

Originally posted by deepthi_polina

no re iam talking about offline audience. they are still getting their trpand😒. and that is giving them cofidence with this stupidity.

Dunno why trp auidence like itni saara drama 

Practically if u say any matured girl ll not even look at abhi ...in reality akshu if at all girl like ...ll marry abhinav and move fwd but here nayeee...

Originally posted by Hopefaith

but when is this going to happen this tandav from the last two weeks, all I hear from people is depending on trp, 

Everything cant happen soon

Trp is for abhinav ll become evil or die only..as far abhi s concerned truth ll make him extreme 

Manj is so trying hard to make the saali aadi Gharwali wedding of year happen this year like Abhira's was last year 

scrap that as I said in early post I can see Parfali divorcing and Shakai happening. 

If this happens then Manj can start on Paru happening this way she can finally leave her ankh ka tara alone to cry.

Originally posted by -Shobha-

Manj is so trying hard to make the saali aadi Gharwali wedding of year happen this year like Abhira's was last year 

scrap that as I said in early post I can see Parfali divorcing and Shakai happening. 

If this happens then Manj can start on Paru happening this way she can finally leave her ankh ka tara alone to cry. 

by shakai do you mean khamosh kairav and sensible ( sometimes) shefali, I agree then, I have been saying this since they introduced older looking kairav and turned him into a (k)assanova, he will support shefali ( I am also leaning towards akshu helping because of her law studies but that may not happen) but no one is believing me 😭

p.S my predictions never come true, I was waiting for truth reveal eagerly in kasauli/ shimla but found out now that Ab is on his way back 😭 to Udaipur 

Edited by Hopefaith - 1 years ago