Bigg Boss 16

10 rules kaise todta koi

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Rules hain hi kitne? Hathapai, sleeping, english and nomination, that’s all. Ye BB chahte kya hain?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He wants Nimrat  for TTFW.

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Pata nhi kyun, its sad for Shalin and Archana kyunki koi ek to top 6 mein nhi jaa paenge, I just hope Nimrit ko top 2 na leke chale jaye

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Pure tees rakh lete das ki bhi kya jarurat thi 🤔 ye 30 number ke report card ka kya logic tha, kaunsa ganza phoonkte hai bb vale.. I would be rolling my eyes constantly at bigg boss if I was one of them. 

TalakshudaGadha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ha ha. BB is bahut chalak bro. He knows mandali is too lazy and only Shiv has some desire to win TTFW. Last time he tried, Nimmo cried and emotionally blackmailed Shiv and maybe that’s why he’s avoiding it too. This is like when BB had given the impossible secret task to non mandali to get Nimmo to change her outfit 3 times in 15 minutes to win captaincy. Like Priyanka and Tina said, platted mein finale mein entry de di Nimmo ko. And it’s. Maybe because of Ekta too that Nimmo is getting undue and extreme advantage. 

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: R.G.C

Rules hain hi kitne? Hathapai, sleeping, english and nomination, that’s all. Ye BB chahte kya hain?

nimmo aunty ko trophy dena😈 #BiasedBB 

#FixedwinnerNimmoaunty

bhanu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Had it been non mandli, the rules would have been only 2 or 3! 😆

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nimrit spoke in english and was told off few times when she was talking to Tina yday ...she should have been fired as they did earlier in the season 

Edited by M.A.K123 - 1 years ago
Annu_18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Rules that in other capt where broke

Smoking area only 1 person

English talking 

Wispering

Covering the mic

Sleeping

Not being carefull with mic??

House duties (archana said bathroom ke liye) ➡️dishes

kitchen cleaning and cooking

Stealing rashan

Garden area cleaning

arcpt2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly, the TTFW should have individual physical tasks so that the housemates can snatch the captaincy by actually doing something on their own. 

Otherwise all of them are just creating unnecessary ruckus by raising silly muddas and then blaming each other. 

Edited by arcpt2004 - 1 years ago