Frequent Posters

anoniya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Soominol

I m really really sorry for hurting sentiments of Krish🤡 

Indeed

Krish his struggle story>>>>>>>>>ananya pandey struggles 

I'm glad you have finally started to see the error of your ways.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

I second that...prafulla maybe cheap..greedy..creepy..everything bad..but atleast she is treated the way she behaves...without an ounce of respect..and as badly as she treat others..where as sumans vileness is portrayed as some magical blissful adarsh saas..🤪..one needs to be blind dumb and deaf to think that she is even human🤪

And even after all that she genuinely loved ravi..she wanted to break her marrg becz of her hatred with shiva which was mutual and also the fact that she knew ravi will never be respected in this family..and i think she was always right..

Exactly mera problem he yahi hain.

Prafulla kesi bhi ho she gets it back, no one respects her. 

Shiva isn't doing anything for her but Raavi did everything for budhiya still she gets mistreated and comedy bgm is put to show abuse. 

I always say Suman doesn't deserve to be called a human, maa toh dur ki baat hain, joh aurat itna ganda treat kiya ho Raavi and itne mein man nahi bhara toh started treating a kid badly. 

Can't be human, Dora and Budhiya dono gatiya hain but Budhiya is the shittiest. 

anoniya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Even if this was photoshop, why was this scene even needed

Because this will only make power off, jo jab doctor bolne wala hoga tab hoga...

Makers could have come up with some other better idea if this is to make doctor stop from speaking 

I don't understand why they even needed to show all of this taking place in a hospital.

Not only should they not have been allowed to roam around freely on their own, but what they were trying to do was also so dangerous. They could fallen down and/or received an electric shock. Not to forget just how deadly cutting out the electricity could be for the patients there.

I do know this is a fictional show but still watching that did stress me out.

anoniya thumbnail

I do hope they at least took all the necessary precautions while shooting that sequence.

This photo alone is inducing a certain level of anxiety. 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ooho ho ho!!! SBS Ki lottery lagi hai! Full advance payment to parrot Dharamahaan ratta!! 

Yelloooow: 

Batwara was originated by Dharaben.

When 2 minions got married & were in their bare initial phase of likhe- instead of allowing them to adjust & grow in their relationships - Bhabhi dumped batwara. Made it all abt herself. 
tab Maa ka khayaal nahin tha bhabhi ko.

tab rest all we’re asking why? And Bhabhi was pushing it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClQ8apDP04t/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY=
now:

Bhabhi doesn’t want batwara. 
because: 

A. Her muft ki maid & naukar Shiva Raavi won’t be back. 
B. She doesn’t get time to premleela with zombie. Because Zombi has turned zombie in real.

C. Zombie is not capable to run store. Must be in ghata. So hello; use the minions. 

Chalaak Bhabhi! Narcissist & chalak.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoniya

I don't understand why they even needed to show all of this taking place in a hospital.

Not only should they not have been allowed to roam around freely on their own, but what they were trying to do was also so dangerous. They could fallen down and/or received an electric shock. Not to forget just how deadly cutting out the electricity could be for the patients there.

I do know this is a fictional show but still watching that did stress me out.

bas Bhabhi mahaanta dekhana se matlab! She will miraculously fake save the vile woman and will save the kids as well with a lecture on “how they can’t control their children”😡

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Ooho ho ho!!! SBS Ki lottery lagi hai! Full advance payment to parrot Dharamahaan ratta!! 

Yelloooow: 

Batwara was originated by Dharaben.

When 2 minions got married & were in their bare initial phase of likhe- instead of allowing them to adjust & grow in their relationships - Bhabhi dumped batwara. Made it all abt herself. 
tab Maa ka khayaal nahin tha bhabhi ko.

tab rest all we’re asking why? And Bhabhi was pushing it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClQ8apDP04t/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY=
now:

Bhabhi doesn’t want batwara. 
because: 

A. Her muft ki maid & naukar Shiva Raavi won’t be back. 
B. She doesn’t get time to premleela with zombie. Because Zombi has turned zombie in real.

C. Zombie is not capable to run store. Must be in ghata. So hello; use the minions. 

Chalaak Bhabhi! Narcissist & chalak.

zombie has turned into a real zombie and unable to perform anything for Bhabhi🤣 lol 

Naya_31 thumbnail

Rishita is so ignorant lol I don’t feel an ounce of anything: he humiliated Shweta instead of taking care of her sick daughter. She is not a good mother. Always wanted others to do her chores. Shiva jumped off the roof trying to save her daughter and this lady has the audacity to name call their child. Pehle khud ko dekh baad mein dusro ko bolna! Couldn’t even protect her own daughter! Badi aayi apna loud mouth leke bakwas karne! 😡😡

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
anoniya thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

bas Bhabhi mahaanta dekhana se matlab! She will miraculously fake save the vile woman and will save the kids as well with a lecture on “how they can’t control their children”😡

But can she really though. Her child was also there and happens to be the eldest amongst them. Would be quite hypocritical (not that that has ever stopped any character on this show earlier).

The more they stretch the fake illness and guilt the others over it, the worse Dhara and Suman come out looking. Crying about their own pain while completely ignoring everyone else's suffering is not helping them come across as loving 'mothers'.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoniya

But can she really though. Her child was also there and happens to be the eldest amongst them. Would be quite hypocritical (not that that has ever stopped any character on this show earlier).

The more they stretch the fake illness and guilt the others over it, the worse Dhara and Suman come out looking. Crying about their own pain while completely ignoring everyone else's suffering is not helping them come across as loving 'mothers'.

they aren’t good mothers! Period.
Both are vile and stupid.