Nutty, BiggBoss dekh rahi hai abhi bhi ya chor diya?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nutty, BiggBoss dekh rahi hai abhi bhi ya chor diya?
Originally posted by: mysticriver
Nutty, BiggBoss dekh rahi hai abhi bhi ya chor diya?
Dekh rahi hu naa. But have to catch up weekend ka vaar and all today. Miss kiya tha
How many of you feel ki letter V ne feka???? 🤪
That poufed hair in the shadow looked like the untrimmed ML hair.
V doesn't have the guts to say on face isliye letter feka
Mujhe wohi laga tha but I don't think so.. He hadn't got brains
Dekh rahi hu naa. But have to catch up weekend ka vaar and all today. Miss kiya tha
Aaj ka episode mast hoga Sherni Pri vs Mandali 🔥
Lol .. Vankar’s V doesn’t have so much brains maybe Leena’s version would .How many of you feel ki letter V ne feka???? 🤪
That poufed hair in the shadow looked like the untrimmed ML hair.
V doesn't have the guts to say on face isliye letter feka
Dekh rahi hu naa. But have to catch up weekend ka vaar and all today. Miss kiya tha
I saw big boss yesterday. EK took audition of the inmates and selected one for LSD2 movie.
But i feel they had decided before coming in.
They would have told the actress and took her consent also before coming in. But they show it was a surprise for audience.
Next few episodes, KJo and Farah Khan will host I guess n the weekend due to the extension.
Finale SK will host.
How many of you feel ki letter V ne feka???? 🤪
That poufed hair in the shadow looked like the untrimmed ML hair.
V doesn't have the guts to say on face isliye letter feka
Virat never says anything straight forward
like in the letter 😆
I guess its jagtap
Im not going to watch. I cannot watch Sai's breakdown episode once again. They are giving Sai scenes only to make us watch the episode. Aaba sys something and goes back, hume jhelna padta hai.
I have no interest in watching VP family...if anyone is stalking, please makes notes.😡
I completed watching the epi within a min🤣.