I saw in Instagram that a post say I want a husband like Virat🤣 but it was an old post
Now who wants a husband like Virat?
I saw in Instagram that a post say I want a husband like Virat🤣 but it was an old post
Now who wants a husband like Virat?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Meeeee 🙋
He gets a lot of bribes, I want to splurge on muft ka maal 😝
More importantly I want to raid all the beautiful palaces in the country, rob a few banks...DCP will protect me from law 😂
Stan's will promote him as Neil but they also don't want a husband in real life like Virat😂
Aur agar raid PADI ya inquiry huyi then ??
Will you act like Pakhi and say isne mujhe Dhoka diya🤣merai sath he aesa kyu hota hai🤣
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Meeeee 🙋
He gets a lot of bribes, I want to splurge on muft ka maal 😝
More importantly I want to raid all the beautiful palaces in the country, rob a few banks...DCP will protect me from law 😂
My friends nethraa will soon look like vetaal aka patralekha.....god bless her......
oh i will miss her pretty eyes 😓😓...
Originally posted by: Fghhysuji
Aur agar raid PADI ya inquiry huyi then ??
Will you act like Pakhi and say isne mujhe Dhoka diya🤣merai sath he aesa kyu hota hai🤣
I will massage his king-sized ego....call him adarsh pati & sajjan purush 😇
If Pakhi can have her way with him, i can definitely do a better job 😁
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
My friends nethraa will soon look like vetaal aka patralekha.....god bless her......
oh i will miss her pretty eyes 😓😓...
Na....with all the money I get robbing banks
I'll look like this
Agree!!
The man is willing to put his while professional career on the line for his wife lol
Joru ka ghulam!!
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Meeeee 🙋
He gets a lot of bribes, I want to splurge on muft ka maal 😝
More importantly I want to raid all the beautiful palaces in the country, rob a few banks...DCP will protect me from law 😂
Very practical and realistic nethra👍🏼