I will suggest you
watch
Tere Bin , I so want to know what do you think, It is Pk drama
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will suggest you
watch
Tere Bin , I so want to know what do you think, It is Pk drama
I knew, you will love it
I will suggest you
watch
Tere Bin , I so want to know what do you think, It is Pk drama
What is this about?
Tell me before I invest my time
Who wants fish and chips, Take out night ❤️
All can share🤗
Ah, it is amazing
tbh, it kinda hates love story. STory is starting with a girl being adopted by a lawyer who raised her strong but her real father is zammendar and his wife died at her birth so he never hugged her for that reason. Now suddenly he wants her back and marry her with his bro's son. But somehow they all were connected since childhood and knew each other very well too.
The resistance is on and now they have told the girl she is adopted.
Just watch and only 8 epis so far done
I know, Pak dramas OST is wonderful